Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1995 honda accord ex seeking advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 honda accord ex seeking advice

Hi Thanks for viewing my situation well I bought a Honda accord ex coupe fully loaded with a v-tech motor I bought this car yesterday for $850 the only problem is that I really do not know much about buying cars all I was told was to stay away from salvage titles so I did but today I was looking over the title and it says that it has liens and I just found out what that meant.Well now I really do not know what to do I was thinking about selling it for parts for like around $550 being that this car has alot of parts that are useable but I really dont know what to do can someone please help me with some advice would 550 be too much??? help me please.
    Last edited by Chino; 08-24-2006, 05:39 PM.

Originally posted by Chino
    Hi Thanks for viewing my situation well I bought a Honda accord ex fully loaded with a v-tech motor I bought this car yesterday for $850 the only problem is that I really do not know much about buying cars all I was told was to stay away from salvage titles so I did but today I was looking over the title and it says that it has liens and I just found out what that meant.Well now I really do not know what to do I was thinking about selling it for parts for like around $550 being that this car has alot of parts that are useable but I really dont know what to do can someone please help me with some advice would 550 be too much??? help me please.

Have a great day,

Elsa
    please from now on spell the words correctly its pronounced vtec not v-tech with an h. In other forums thatll get you flamed over some dumb shit. But anyway is it a single cam(SOHC) or a daul over head cam(DOHC)? if its a sohc you shuld just sell it and or boost it. Its totally up to you its your choice its your car. Yeah stay away from salvaged titles main reason why is because they are sometimes problematic in gettin the titles re-instated by the DMV to say that its safe to drive and you have to take it to their people who regulate them. And if they spot simple little shit thats wrong you cant drive it until you get it fixed the way how they want it.

Comment

Does it run? Are there any noticable problems? A salvage title CAN mean something bad, but it's not always the case.

I would say take it to a mechanic and have it looked over. $850 is a good price for an Accord, even if it needs $1000 worth of work to make it right. The 95 EX is a sharp looking car as well.

If you want to sell, I bet sparkle here would give you $500 for it Why don't YOU boost it, Mike?!

Comment

Hi there again well the car runs it does not look all that great but it looks fine well I tried to talk to the person who sold me the car and I have not been able to get a hold of him but I did find out that the person that sold me the car was not the person on the title it was another guy and according to that guy he paid all the fines and he told me the lean was removed but I really doubt it. I would have loved to fix this car. Those were my plans but there is no point to that because I can't register it but I'm going to try to solve the problem with the title hopefully there is a way I could remove the liens placed on it. If I cant then I guess I'll just sell it for parts. I will like to say thanks for reading and replying to my situation I truly appreciate it.
        Last edited by Chino; 08-24-2006, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          please from now on spell the words correctly its pronounced vtec not v-tech with an h. In other forums thatll get you flamed over some dumb shit. But anyway is it a single cam(SOHC) or a daul over head cam(DOHC)? if its a sohc you shuld just sell it and or boost it. Its totally up to you its your choice its your car. Yeah stay away from salvaged titles main reason why is because they are sometimes problematic in gettin the titles re-instated by the DMV to say that its safe to drive and you have to take it to their people who regulate them. And if they spot simple little shit thats wrong you cant drive it until you get it fixed the way how they want it.
          it's a f22b1 sohc

Comment

Working...
          X