Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

whats up peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats up peeps

i have a 93 accord thats painted sunburst orange with carbon fiber fenders. im planin on building the h23 block that i have aquired and found this site so i thought i would introduce myself,

wats hannenin. welcome.

Comment

welcome, you got any pictures of your car?
      reality at it's finest.

Comment

the story is skinnye1 is one of my very good friends but unfortunatly he had to move to kentucky and couldnt take his honda with him so i bought it off him cuz i spent many hours workin on this car so it ment somthing to me and i couldnt see anyone else having it besides him so heres the pics that he took because my computer sucks and takes forever to load pics if it works,

so heres the thread,

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=26743

unfortunatly he took the rims with him so its siting on stealies right now.
        Last edited by kslice88; 08-13-2006, 01:42 AM.

Comment

oh and whats the rules with the post count, do u have to have a certain amount of posts befor u go to the classifieds and to some of the other threads, how many do i need (not tryin to be a post whore) cuz im on mnsportcompacts.net and homemadeturbo.com and im respected on both so i was just wondering, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kslice88
            the story is skinnye1 is one of my very good friends but unfortunatly he had to move to kentucky and couldnt take his honda with him so i bought it off him cuz i spent many hours workin on this car so it ment somthing to me and i couldnt see anyone else having it besides him so heres the pics that he took because my computer sucks and takes forever to load pics if it works,

so heres the thread,

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=26743

unfortunatly he took the rims with him so its siting on stealies right now.
            ah yea, when i read you first post describing the car (orange paint, cf fenders), i immediately thought about that car. didnt know he sold it. nice pick up!

as for the post count, you must obtain 30 before your can leave the beginner section. site policy.

(tip: off topic posts dont count. )

Comment

hot whip love the engine bay clean as hell. where you get the fenders from
              U dont work U dont eat
              U dont grind Udont shine
              1st car 90 CB7 lx auto coupe
              present car 90 CB7 ex clutch coupe
              1st motor f22a1 2nd motor f22a4 present motor JDM H22a with m2b4 trans

Comment

He got the fenders from the guy he bought the car from

Are they true CF fenders though? Or are they metal with a CF overlay? I've been wondering if there were any true ones around. I know the metal fenders don't weigh a ton, but it'd be cool to shave a little extra anyway!

What's up with the boosted F that's in the pics? Is that still working well? If so, I'd just stick with that! I've seen built and boosted F22s running deep into the 11s in CB7s. It's a nice motor when you do it right! The H23 is a beast too, with boost.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  He got the fenders from the guy he bought the car from

Are they true CF fenders though? Or are they metal with a CF overlay? I've been wondering if there were any true ones around. I know the metal fenders don't weigh a ton, but it'd be cool to shave a little extra anyway!

What's up with the boosted F that's in the pics? Is that still working well? If so, I'd just stick with that! I've seen built and boosted F22s running deep into the 11s in CB7s. It's a nice motor when you do it right! The H23 is a beast too, with boost.

i think there metal with cf overlay, but skinnye blew the motor twice and i helped with the 2nd motor and i spent a lot of time workin on this car so when he told me he has to move and cant take the car i jumped on it.

theres no motor in it currently but there will be a h23 with a h22 head boosted in it when im done so if anyone wants to help with rods cuz there hard as crap to find for less them $1000000

Comment

Working...
                  X