Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Member (kinda)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this do it?

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
      Welcome to all you youngins!! hey, iwanacb7, you mean jamaica, ny or Jamaica, Jamaica?

NEAR THE BEACH.........laatttmerse....lol......

anyway welcome to the site....hope you get a cb and keep it cb'nnnnnn....theres one on archer and merrick.......it 4 door green.....1700 is the price on the back window don't know whats wrong with it never pulled over to ask........its still there....go over and check it out...
      Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 07-31-2006, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the site man...I hang out a bit in Rosedale and wherever h22sparke/2.2AZUL are from every now and then, we should have a mini meet this weekend.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
          Welcome to the site man...I hang out a bit in Rosedale and wherever h22sparke/2.2AZUL are from every now and then, we should have a mini meet this weekend.

yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
            NEAR THE BEACH.........laatttmerse....lol......

anyway welcome to the site....hope you get a cb and keep it cb'nnnnnn....theres one on archer and merrick.......it 4 door green.....1700 is the price on the back window don't know whats wrong with it never pulled over to ask........its still there....go over and check it out...
            at that gas station on the corner? yeah i seen that one i'll pull over tomorrow to check it out

thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by iwanacb7
              at that gas station on the corner? yeah i seen that one i'll pull over tomorrow to check it out

thanks for the heads up!

no not near the gas station.......near that shop were they fix mufflers........i think.......just look for a green cb 4 door parked on the side walk.......in the cut....with the front face'n the building......

Comment

You should check craigslist every now and then too.

Comment

no not near the gas station.......near that shop were they fix mufflers........i think.......just look for a green cb 4 door parked on the side walk.......in the cut....with the front face'n the building......
                  Checked it out this morning and yeah when i said gas station i REALLY meant that shop...its right next door to that lil donut store..with bus stops in front of it. but anyway yeah i checked it out...mileage is to highhh for my taste and its not in the best condition close up

but theres many more to go...im supposed to go check out a cb tomorrow ((in that HEAT)) over by linden.

I'll update you guys on that 2morrow

Comment

thanks for the heads up!
                    yea god luck dude and i hope its in great condition like all cb7's should be haha

Comment

Checked it out this morning and yeah when i said gas station i REALLY meant that shop...its right next door to that lil donut store..with bus stops in front of it. but anyway yeah i checked it out...mileage is to highhh for my taste and its not in the best condition close up

but theres many more to go...im supposed to go check out a cb tomorrow ((in that HEAT)) over by linden.

I'll update you guys on that 2morrow

good luck......with that cb in linden.......if you head out to corona queens you'll find some here and there

Comment

good luck......with that cb in linden.......if you head out to corona queens you'll find some here and there
                        yeah my girl is ova on 108th i've seen quite a few over there. I go to school over in flushing though, i see a lot of senior citizens driving crispy cb7s i know i can find one for sale with some low miles:-D

**did'nt check that car out on linden due to that crazy heat...

Comment

yeah my girl is ova on 108th i've seen quite a few over there. I go to school over in flushing though, i see a lot of senior citizens driving crispy cb7s i know i can find one for sale with some low miles:-D

**did'nt check that car out on linden due to that crazy heat...

i know i was stuck on linden for two hours in traffic....what a pain...i tried to go the belt parkway but that was so jam up that ppl was riding on the shoulder......damn.........wish i had a SUV.....i've would had put that baby in 4 wheel drive and took the dirt road.........lol

Comment

There's a place on the North Conduit that has a lot full of cars...I think on the corner of Farmers maybe? They have a lot of older cars, I'm sure they have some CBs.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                              There's a place on the North Conduit that has a lot full of cars...I think on the corner of Farmers maybe? They have a lot of older cars, I'm sure they have some CBs.
                              went to long island last night and my cousins boy has is selling his cb...heres the rundown

5 speed
                              black
                              GSR leathers front and back
                              its very clean no rust on the body
                              asked the price..he said 3 g's
                              what yall think about that?

Comment

sound good, but you have to bargin with that price a little

Comment

Working...
                                X