Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Wtf is up with Accord_Inspire..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf is up with Accord_Inspire..

I call him , PM him , leave him messages and he reads them but never writes back.. I heard hes a very good seller and stuff but he never contacts me back or anything .. The only reason im saying this is because he was supposed to do my headlights and we met up but i didnt have them taken off the car so he said the next day in the morning (Yesterday) So i called him and left messages and kept calling and i still doing it today.. i also PM'd him through here but anything hopefully he will tell me wtf is up.. He just let a customer down..

dam bro sorry to hear
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Sorry to hear that.He's probably got other things to do also.
      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Hey Soy, How much u charge to do my lights? Black housed and yellow high beams? Xept mine is a 98' Accord

Comment

accord_inspire is into a lot of importing and such. he obviously has delays on such stuff. and any older customers need to be taken care of. not to mention he has a life of his own. just give him time. he doesnt have a great seller reputation form letting people down.

Comment

yeah.. but this is local.. and wow, when u call a person 50+ times and leave msgs wow dude.. even wrote PM's and ur online too, answer the dam msg! He read the PMs but he never writes back to any of them.. -_-

Comment

Originally posted by OneH0ttCB7
              yeah.. but this is local.. and wow, when u call a person 50+ times and leave msgs wow dude.. even wrote PM's and ur online too, answer the dam msg! He read the PMs but he never writes back to any of them.. -_-
              that's prolly why he ignores you. you are bugging him when he's busy.

Comment

yeah.. but this is local.. and wow, when u call a person 50+ times and leave msgs wow dude
                You call 50 times you are officially a pain-in-the-ass.
                Is this some huge big sale or something?
                2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                  You call 50 times you are officially a pain-in-the-ass.
                  Is this some huge big sale or something?
                  sig quote..

Comment

dude, just chill out. He has a business to run and needs to get in contact with japan for parts. Besides, its not that hard to black house some headlights man. Im sure he'll get back to you soon.

This is Myspace

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                      ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Naw, Its not a major sale or anything but i was really siked about getting my headlights done.. Im sure you guys have been siked about buying something and then it all falls through and nothing.. So you were left with just hopes lol.. i know its just black housing and yellow high beams -__- but keep in mind im only 16 which makes me really hard headed and impatient.( As time goes by ill learn lol ) and when i said 50 times i was just exaggerating.
                        Last edited by OneH0ttCB7; 07-24-2006, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Naw, Its not a major sale or anything but i was really siked about getting my headlights done.. Im sure you guys have been siked about buying something and then it all falls through and nothing.. So you were left with just hopes lol.. i know its just black housing and yellow high beams -__- but keep in mind im only 16 which makes me really hard headed and impatient.( As time goes by ill learn lol ) and when i said 50 times i was just exaggerating.
                          i know what you mean. i was going to meet a guy who was selling a 92 cb7 but right before we were supposed to meet he said the car isn't for sale anymore. i was real pissed but just be patient and everything should work out.

Comment

Yeah man, Thanks.

Comment

hmmm when you call 50 times a day that tends to drive that one person to tell you to:

Your just as bad as a girl on a her period, bitchy, whiny and straight out annoying.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X