Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

whats with israel????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats with israel????

bombin people for no reason, the real terroist are the isreaelists....free palestine...it was there land until some other people come and they took their land....

1 word. Religion. The biggest bullshit story this side of the universe. I hope they all die.

generic short-ram
    generic strut tower bar
    hid bulbs all around
    amber bumper + clear corners (soon to be amber)

Comment

^^^ rofl so true. religion causes too many problems

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
        bombin people for no reason, the real terroist are the isreaelists....free palestine...it was there land until some other people come and they took their land....

i'd consider america the terrorists of earth......most of my european friends think that too......we're fucking hated by the rest of earth, called bullies and they just pretend to respect us due to our military strength......we're the big, dumb bully at school that no one likes but everyone is afraid of......

north america was originially native americans' land until the damn europeans took it.........

anything horrible that ANYONE else has done, we've done better
        ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

You took the words rrrrigghhht outta my mouth Ricky ..

A Hui Hou !!!
          Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

People are just animals... "sophistocated" animals. All that means is that rather than kill each other with teeth and claws, we use our superior intelligence to build tools to kill each other.

The greatest sign of a superior lifeform must be the depth of ambiguity of the reasons to destroy other forms of life. Spiders kill to eat. Some cats and dogs kill for sport. Humans kill for...

Comment

israel is just defending themselves, just like they have in the past.
              You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                Spiders kill to eat. Some cats and dogs kill for sport. Humans kill for...
                Greed ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                  it's a touchy subject, but i couldn't agree more.

Comment

Its all bullshit they just need to learn how to co-exist and shut the fuck up its almost like an east coast west coast thing except they are fighting over some sand. Why not just buy an hour glass.

Comment

Figure I'd chime in everyone in Europe must remember if it were not for the involvement of the United States they would all be speaking German now. And most of the Pacific and east Asian countrys would be speaking Japaneese. I see the pain in the eyes of people close to me whose loved ones have paid the price in blood. The Jewish people have a right to exist in the land promised to them by GOD. Look at these so called high and mighty leaders of countrys who support terrorists and there leaders the hide in caves wantanly slaughter innocent people and claim it in the name of their GOD. Christians are just as guilty of the same things. People want to critisize the U.S. but we are the first people the world calls for aid to feed starving and dieing people in their countrys, wonder what would happen if we said f&*^ you to the world and took care of the starving and sick in our own country first. PONDER THAT

Allways remember your freedom to voice your opinion has been paid for in blood. In most Middle eastern countrys your opinion is controlled by the goverment and any other opinion can bring a death sentance to its holder.

If you don't like the policys of our country you are free to leave and find somewhere that agrees with you
                      Out in the driveway building something

Comment

Israel is doing what you and I would do......kick ass!

Originally posted by wagalude
                        Figure I'd chime in everyone in Europe must remember if it were not for the involvement of the United States they would all be speaking German now. And most of the Pacific and east Asian countrys would be speaking Japaneese. I see the pain in the eyes of people close to me whose loved ones have paid the price in blood. The Jewish people have a right to exist in the land promised to them by GOD. Look at these so called high and mighty leaders of countrys who support terrorists and there leaders the hide in caves wantanly slaughter innocent people and claim it in the name of their GOD. Christians are just as guilty of the same things. People want to critisize the U.S. but we are the first people the world calls for aid to feed starving and dieing people in their countrys, wonder what would happen if we said f&*^ you to the world and took care of the starving and sick in our own country first. PONDER THAT

Allways remember your freedom to voice your opinion has been paid for in blood. In most Middle eastern countrys your opinion is controlled by the goverment and any other opinion can bring a death sentance to its holder.

If you don't like the policys of our country you are free to leave and find somewhere that agrees with you
                        I agree. Israel is doing what anyone of us would do here if your neighbor kidnapped one of your family members: DEFEND ITSELF. If some jackass did harm to your family, you wouldn't take it lying down, would you? Hell no, you wouldn't. So why are they the terrorists? Because they defend themselves from extremists? Come on. Even the Prime Minister of Lebanon agrees with this fact, and Israel is bombing his own country!

The reason Israel is being "player-hated" on in the Islamic world is because they have the financial backing of the United States. They are the only ones in that region that have the best weapons, the best trained troops, and nuclear capability. Since they have this advantage, when they use tanks and warplanes to defend themselves, they are called "barbaric."

If you shoot your neighbor with a Desert Eagle in the face because he kidnapped your mom, are you a terrorist?

I'm not even Jewish and I have this opinion. That's just my 2 cents.

Oh, and one last thing:
                        Originally posted by wagalude
                        Figure I'd chime in everyone in Europe must remember if it were not for the involvement of the United States they would all be speaking German now. And most of the Pacific and east Asian countrys would be speaking Japaneese.
                        Ain't this the truth. Amazing how quickly we forget. If it wasn't for the U.S. military, this site would be in German or Japanese. Instead of the "Pledge of Alligence," kids would be saying "Hail Hitler" in school.

Got to go guys, just thought I'd chime in. Enjoy the rest of your day.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

What happaned to the 2 Israeli soldiers that were kidnapped that started all this? I haven't followed up on it.

Comment

israel will find out what they are going to when they finish...this battle will be bloody...i think no peace will come out...never...this isssue has been going for TOO LONG...you know what...the land should be controlled by the UN and no one should live on that land of Palestine..word straight...then there would be peace

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7
                              I agree. Israel is doing what anyone of us would do here if your neighbor kidnapped one of your family members: DEFEND ITSELF. If some jackass did harm to your family, you wouldn't take it lying down, would you? Hell no, you wouldn't. So why are they the terrorists? Because they defend themselves from extremists? Come on. Even the Prime Minister of Lebanon agrees with this fact, and Israel is bombing his own country!

The reason Israel is being "player-hated" on in the Islamic world is because they have the financial backing of the United States. They are the only ones in that region that have the best weapons, the best trained troops, and nuclear capability. Since they have this advantage, when they use tanks and warplanes to defend themselves, they are called "barbaric."

If you shoot your neighbor with a Desert Eagle in the face because he kidnapped your mom, are you a terrorist?

I'm not even Jewish and I have this opinion. That's just my 2 cents.

Oh, and one last thing:

Ain't this the truth. Amazing how quickly we forget. If it wasn't for the U.S. military, this site would be in German or Japanese. Instead of the "Pledge of Alligence," kids would be saying "Hail Hitler" in school.

Got to go guys, just thought I'd chime in. Enjoy the rest of your day.
                              Your feelings may be shared with those from Iraq. Maybe this is why they have killed so many Americans for reason just as you have mentioned. Who went there to kill, kidnap, rape, steel, falsely imprison, etc. all on the basis of a lie (weapons of mass destruction that have yet to be found)?
                              600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Working...
                              X