Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

boosted H22 with nos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boosted H22 with nos?

anybody on these forums got one?

i dont know if its going to be safe to run nos on a stock h22a, but there might be some of those guys around here and there.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

You could run a small shot of N2O and it be safe but I personaly wouldnt without some build up on the motor.. Plus you can build a junkyard turbo for about the cost of the kits $400+
      Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
        i dont know if its going to be safe to run nos on a stock h22a, but there might be some of those guys around here and there.
        Yup I've been spraying 75 shot everyday for over a month now. Soon to be tuned and upped to 100-125 shot. A buddy of mine ran 125 shot everyday for a over year on his h22. Another buddy 75 shot everyday for over 2 years with no problems. The h22 loves the juice almost as much as the 4.6 Mustang motor and the LS1.

I'm not sure if anyone on this forum has one... but it is save to run juice on a stock boosted h22. Tuning is everything at this point. I think the one my buddy built has a 75 shot to help with the instant spooling of the turbo and then the nitrous cuts off after say 4k and its all boost after that. I wouldn't run both nitrous and boost at higher rpms unless the motor is built.
        Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
        registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
          Yup I've been spraying 75 shot everyday for over a month now. Soon to be tuned and upped to 100-125 shot. A buddy of mine ran 125 shot everyday for a over year on his h22. Another buddy 75 shot everyday for over 2 years with no problems. The h22 loves the juice almost as much as the 4.6 Mustang motor and the LS1.

I'm not sure if anyone on this forum has one... but it is save to run juice on a stock boosted h22. Tuning is everything at this point. I think the one my buddy built has a 75 shot to help with the instant spooling of the turbo and then the nitrous cuts off after say 4k and its all boost after that. I wouldn't run both nitrous and boost at higher rpms unless the motor is built.
          i was talking about a stock, non turboed H22A. maybe if you do some internal work you could run anything you want. i know a stock f22a would run on nos no problem.
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

If you build an H22 for boost, it could probably handle a shot of nitrous. I believe Accord SiR was contemplating putting his Zex kit back on, and he's making over 400hp with the turbo.

Stock, I wouldn't run more than a 50 shot... however, as you can see, people are doing more with no problem. The H22 is a high compression motor, so any form of forced induction requires careful tuning, high octane gas, and proper spark management. Understand what you're doing, and you'll be safe.

If you're looking to turbo a stock H22 and add nitrous... well... you're crazy

Comment

i was talking about a stock, non turboed H22A. maybe if you do some internal work you could run anything you want. i know a stock f22a would run on nos no problem.
              koolhoreanked has a stock, non-turbo h22.

Comment

And I have a stock non turbo h22a. I have been running a 75 shot for over a month now. I spray everyday at least 2-3 times a day as I get into races everyday. I'm slowing down now tho as it cost money to refill the bottle everyother day.
                Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
                  And I have a stock non turbo h22a. I have been running a 75 shot for over a month now. I spray everyday at least 2-3 times a day as I get into races everyday. I'm slowing down now tho as it cost money to refill the bottle everyother day.
                  haha, i got ya covered on that one, david.

Comment

Working...
                  X