Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Who has the most miles??!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when u guys say 87,000k and 61xxxk do you mean miles or km
    1990 h22 accord ex-r

Comment

218k miles.

Comment

I got mine with 81k and now after 2 years I now have 130k

95 Accord Wagon EX - Stock

Comment

my 92 accord lx is just passing 248k now.. and running stronger than ever..

original motor, original automatic tranny

Comment

Originally posted by Xlr8
            when u guys say 87,000k and 61xxxk do you mean miles or km
            miles dude
            H23 and 5 speed swap fund- $700

Comment

i have 373,567 miles on mine original motor and clutch it is on its way out though but i ran a 16.1 with 2 people and trunk full of crap with it when it had 357,000 on it and all that is done is exhaust is intake
              visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
              For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

i just hit 250k miles but man my motor is a pile i need a new one
                Originally posted by boosted4life
                i have 373,567 miles on mine original motor and clutch it is on its way out though but i ran a 16.1 with 2 people and trunk full of crap with it when it had 357,000 on it and all that is done is exhaust is intake
                holy crap dude thats way faster then my accord...thats sad
                Last edited by John Conner18; 07-02-2006, 10:03 PM.
                My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

I'm sitting on 198XXX with original everything, hopefully I can get up to 300k+ like some of these other guys!!

Comment

413,031 as of right now,all original except the alternator.It seems that is it's the limit,as everything seems to be going out on the car all at once.(looking for another!)

Comment

i just hit 94k the other day.. bought it last year from its original owner. it had 86k then!
                      My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

If anyone has every asked you how many iles you have besides cb7 u feel kinda embarrassed to admit it but i thought mine had a lot i only have 161K
                        Everything done on this baby is all by me, NOT one thing done by a shop or store

My myspace hit me up

Comment

281k miles on mines.....

Comment

my daily driver (91' Accord) has 260,000 but replaced engine at 200,000 with F22B. just sold my ex-girlfriend a 90' Accord (i bought for $600 bucks) for $2,500. i bought the car from the original owner with just under 300,000 miles on it, replaced alternator and starter, runs perfect still original motor and tranny. has just over 350,000 miles on it now. oh and my friend had a 90 civic with over 400,000 miles on it, would still be driving but he got t-boned.

Comment

other accords i've owned= 91' EX sold with 215,000 miles, 92' DX sold with 230,000, 91' LX Station Wagon sold with 180,000. all ran perfect. also i work at a car dealership thats not including any of the hondas ive seen here.
                              MILAGE ON A HONDA DON"T MEAN NOTHIN!!!!
                              Last edited by BIGJOKE; 07-12-2006, 06:27 PM. Reason: want to add to.

Comment

191.783 here ans still running strong!!!

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X