Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I might be selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be selling

Well Last night the air conditioner stopped working in my accord. And with my health problems i cannot go without A/C in the summer. It's another thing in the ever growing list of shit to fix. It has come to a point where i'm sinking so much of my money that i don't have into fixing this thing. I'm not tuning it anymore but rather trying to keep it in one piece. The damn this is starting to rust and leak water inside everywhere. I'm not sure what to do anymore. Is it really worth putting tons of money into fixing then tuning when i could be working on a newer car? I've even begun to look at 2000 civic si's and integra gsr and type-r's. I really have an emotional attachment to the car though, it was with me all the way through college. I love this car. I don't know anymore. I just needed to get this off my chest.
    Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Hey man just make sure thats what u really want i sold mines a couple of weeks ago because i didnt want to fix it and now i wish i still had it, and maybe your problem with the A/C is just that it needs gas or it has a small leak, from ur sig it sounds like you had many future plans and i think you would feel happier if you completed the project. i dont know just make sure its wat u want.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

You can either work on an older car or make payments on a newer one. Either way, you're spending money that you said you don't have. And if you get a "new" used car, you may have to put repair money into THAT too. At least you know where you stand with your CB7. Ultimately, it's up to you what you want to do with your money though...
      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
        You can either work on an older car or make payments on a newer one. Either way, you're spending money that you said you don't have. And if you get a "new" used car, you may have to put repair money into THAT too. At least you know where you stand with your CB7. Ultimately, it's up to you what you want to do with your money though...
        Hit the nail right on the head.

Comment

So I went and Changed the AC Condenser last night before work. It turns out that it is not the ac condenser. It's the compressor. Yay! More money i dont have. I've been online looking for a few cars lately. I think for me its time for a new one. Im gonna try to keep the CB7 because i love that thing so much and have poured everything i have into it. I'm looking at these cars: 2000 and Lower Civic Si, Integra GSR or Type R, RSX TypeS, Eclipse GST or GSX, Any prelude with an H22, 240sx, 300zx, WRX. What do u think of those choices. I really Really hate to do this but i have to, more and more stuff is breaking on the CB7 and its costing me so much money, im trying to pay off credit cards and get an apartment.

Comment

3rd gen SUPRA!!....just something i always wanted....uhh maybe a acura legend??? just some sugguestions

Comment

I need to get something a bit new (under 10,000, my family's garage is gonna spot me the cash til i sell my dirtbike and eventually my car . I'm going to be going to the auction to see what i can find on Wed. I just hate having to sell my car it's my baby, i love the look of it and the way it handles. Plus i actually feel like im part of something after joining this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondatuner998
                So I went and Changed the AC Condenser last night before work. It turns out that it is not the ac condenser. It's the compressor. Yay! More money i dont have. I've been online looking for a few cars lately. I think for me its time for a new one. Im gonna try to keep the CB7 because i love that thing so much and have poured everything i have into it. I'm looking at these cars: 2000 and Lower Civic Si, Integra GSR or Type R, RSX TypeS, Eclipse GST or GSX, Any prelude with an H22, 240sx, 300zx, WRX. What do u think of those choices. I really Really hate to do this but i have to, more and more stuff is breaking on the CB7 and its costing me so much money, im trying to pay off credit cards and get an apartment.
                Check out the link below. You can buy a/c compressor from ebay for really good price.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...2Fc+compressor
                Last edited by accordmaniac; 07-17-2006, 11:28 PM.
                1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

its not just that, everyhting is starting to break one after another. I really am having a hard time modifying the car when everything is breaking. Its no fun anymore. Plus i need something more dependable, im always late to work cause sometimes it doesnt even start.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondatuner998
                    its not just that, everyhting is starting to break one after another. I really am having a hard time modifying the car when everything is breaking. Its no fun anymore. Plus i need something more dependable, im always late to work cause sometimes it doesnt even start.
                    Oh.. please don't leave the CB7 community.
                    Buy another CB7 with good condition and save current CB7 for the parts.
                    1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                    2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                    3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                    4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                    5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

teg ftw!

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

Working...
                      X