Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

OMG! what just happend? (injuries)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strahan
    Seem to be alot of nail incidents, hehe. I threw myself into an old chair once when I was 14 years old and the bottom broke from the nails that held it to the side and I fell to the floor. Problem was my arm was out and the nail that held the bottom dug into my forearm and ripped a gash up around my elbow. Hurt like crazy, but I refused to go get stitches and it healed with a scar:

Hey that looked like it healed pretty good. Some people are lucky i guess when it comes to healing naturally If i cut myself even slightly I get a permanent scar for life. I sliced my hand so many times with misc blades, scrubbed my skin on concrete etc. and the scars never get to the point where they look normal. They heal up turn into skin that looks somewhat more shiny than my natural skin tone.
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

i had to use a 2.5 inch embroidery needle to sow this crazy snowflake looking shape into a piece of cardboard for geometry class 10th grade, and i had it on the floor while i was looking something up on my computer and when i stood up to go to the kitchen my first step forward landed on the needle sticking up out of the cardboard.

i fell forward and it snapped. 2 pieces went up into my foot, the eye of the needle first which hit the bone. the third piece was on the floor letting me know that it hadn't just stabbed me but it was actually in me.

needless to say i spent 3 days on painkillers throwing up all over the place over the weekend with it in my foot while i waited to have surgery, and 3 months before i could walk normally again and without crutches...fuck geometry
      Last edited by tomace234; 05-24-2006, 02:19 AM.

Comment

I was talking on the phone to a friend one day while carving a piece of wood. Not paying too much attention, the knife slipped and jabbed me in the finger. I get off the phone, rinse my finger off and put a band-aid on it, but it was still pouring blood. Turns out I had put the tip of the knife completely through the tip of my finger. I still have the two scars...... I laugh every time i see them.

Comment

When I was a kid we had a sandbox we loved to play in. Well we put a board over it and one day I was walking over it, and stepped right ona rusty nail. That hurt.

Walking in the woods one day when I was about 14, I saw a snake. I threw a rock at it, and inadvertantly cut my forearm open with a machete I had in my left hand. It required 11 stiches I think, and I still have a nice scar to show for it.

When I was a little kid, we fished at Baden Lake. Running down the wooden pier one day, i got a 5" splinter in my foot. Luckly it did not go in very deeply, but sucked anyways.

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

One time i had a bolt go through my knee cap when i tripped ona shop fan and fell in the shop

Comment

Sewing needle all the way through my foot... Tack in the knee cap. Knife in the forearm....three times.
              90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
              Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

when i was like in kindergarten..or pre k...i was jumping up and down on two different beds...from bed to bed...singing that monkey song...you know..." one little monkey jumping on the bed...one fell down and busted his head"..LOL...well anyways i jumped to the other bed..and a nail was hangin out of the side of the bed...i dont remember where it was from..but it caught me in the thigh..that was like 18 years ago..and to this day i still have the scar on my thigh... the nail created like a gash..it kinda cut like a cake rather than go straight in...im lucky it didnt hit an artery or something..haha

Comment

3 months ago I was at work, filling up a cup of water with Clean Caff (Used to Clean Coffee Urns and Espresso Machines, heavy stuff) and boiling water. I turned to talk to someone and it overflowed onto my right thumb. I couldn't sleep for 3 days from the pain, and you could look and see how all the top layer of skin were bubbling and peeling off. After 1.5 weeks when it started pussing like crazy I decided to go to the doctor. Turns out I should have gone sooner because now I have limited mobility in my right thumb from scar tissue.
                  Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

had a sewing needle go into my big toe(yeah the big toe. not the one every seems 2 stump on stuff even tho its the smallest toe on ur foot. lol.)

the bad part about it is that it broke. i walked around 4 about a week with it goin deeper and deeper evey time i stepped my foot the wrong way. one night i just sat there wit another needle and a magnet and got the thing out. bastard of a needle was about 3/4-1in long. grossed my brother out wen he saw me pull it out slowly. lol

Comment

latest would be i cut the side on my finger off at work with an exacto knife, had to go the ER and get it put back on. it sucked.

As a kid riding horses my friend fell off and was hurt real bad so i ran to get help i on my horse at a dead run i tried to shoot and partly open gait the horse made it but my leg didnt it cut me real good and deep on my calf. it sucked tho because when i rode up to the house the told her mom she freaked out seeing me bleeding and me telling her lisa was hurt. i still have the scar and the horse lol

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
                        I had a Rusty nail go straight thrue my foot .It hurt like a bitch,but I think the tetnas shot hert more.
                        dude, thats not a cb7 in your sig!
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                          dude, thats not a cb7 in your sig!
                          bwhahaha, pwnd!

looks more like a 5th gen.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                            bwhahaha, pwnd!

looks more like a 5th gen.

yep. its one gen off.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i accidentially stepped on a tin and slashed my foot and honetly I didin't feel it or notice it until i saw blood all on my kitchen floor.

Piss and moan again and you'll have time out in the corner Susan.

Comment

i had a nail drag and go into my forearm wen i was reaching for something shit was painful nail was stuck in my arm and i had to grab the board it was in and yank the basterd out
                                THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED MY JAPANEASE IS BETTER
                                MY RIDE

Comment

Working...
                                X