Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Killed me three cars today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished my H23 swap and spent the day picking on civics with rollcages and 97+ Preludes- great fun for the Accord mechaniac, but I had to leave the guy in the stripped hatch alone, he wouldn't look or smile back when he got the thumbs up...I think my fourth gear stripped his ego...you gotta be cool out there, If you're getting on it, we're all the same kind of people, friggin' smile if you get your ass handed to you shredded up in a tiny doggie bag by a four-door, fourteen-year-old family car, that shit's funny. My Vtec Prelude (93) hasn't moved from the driveway since the Accord was resurrected

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
    After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
    Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
    PM me and get it done right!

Comment

YEah I was refering to the gsx that someone else mentioned, not your kill. Gs isn't all that great a kid at work had one and I walked alllll over it.

They did make an Se r, I forgot about that

Ok ex=exhaust. Still same as what I've done. I ran 16.907 at the track. That's great for an automatic, but it's nothing great as there are lots of cars that will do better.

Can't wait to get rid of the auto....
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by bresk8r87
        going 125 on a stock computer and f22? im assuming you have the speed limiter disabled then, because it caps off about 115 from what ive seen
        I got another ecu that wasn't limited and I'm on an f22a1 (the slightly less powerful version) with intake/exhaust and got about 134 in my auto. Could have done a bit more but that was enuf for me.
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I have the same problem with dumbass ricers in their pos cars decked out in ebay gear (question: how come they slap their car up with those HP increasing stickers but never shout out ebay the true supplier of their parts) coming on my ass tryin to think im racing them. many people that do try to race me always lose me through corners, i cant wait til my shits lowered, as of right now i can handle a left corner easily going 40 and a right corner right easily right below 40... but it sucks where I live because no one really has in between cars, they all either suck horribly or they are like WRX, EVO's and all those.

After a drift competition i went to in town I was getting on the freeway (hauling ass of course cuz i just finished watching racing for 9hrs) and this STi & a golf GTi get on the freeway riding my ass (I'm going 70 already at the end of the on ramp) and they fuckin blow by me, so I hop behind them and just put the pedal to the floor and hope for the best... they gave up after about 20sec, when I let off the gas I was about a mile ahead of them going 115mph. I hate when people who spend 30,000 on a car that stock could whoop most cars asses then think they are all hard from doing it. I have little to no respect for those people, I got respect if they turn their 14-16sec stock car into a 10-11sec car... ugh now I'm all pissed off and want to put some ricers in their place.

Member Ride Facebook
          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
          For Sale Thread

Comment

FYI: I didnt beat those cars after the racing straight up... they wouldnt go past 95-100 so they pussed out, meaning I win be default

Member Ride Facebook
            XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
            SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
            For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
            X