Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Killed me three cars today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed me three cars today

1st a new eclipse
    beat it about half a car arround 95mph. I just got home from school, so i wanted to go out for a ride after a wile i see a black car catching up to me so i slow down around 30. When the eclipse got next to me I looked over and saw the driver was a female so I speed back up to 40 and she gets next to me again. At the light she reved at me so im like its on now and stuff then the light turns green and both of us gun in. I was slowly pulling away from her because her shift sucked ass (im in an auto).

2nd a 93 civic hatch
    I saw a realy riced out civic (like usua here in west Houston )it had a fart cannon so I pass him on the road then I hear him gunn it and pass me. As soon as the light turned green we gunned it he never had a chance left him behind about 7 8 cars.

3rd and I am still amased that I beat a sentra se r
    I was crusin down a curvy road and out of noware a black car passes me so im like hell no and i caught up to him and we both slow down and we both floor it at the same time going up a curvy uphill road we kept going even after the hill (still neck to neck) on the way down he gains some ground about half a car. Then there some long flat curvy road up ahead (both of us doing around 100 110 ) so we hit the kinda gentle turns first a left and I catch up later a right and pass him completely we both went to at least 125 the race was about 3/4 to a mile long

also the hill was under 200 feet
    sorry for any erros still shakeing from the speed man im so happy
    Last edited by Houstoncb7Gomez; 05-23-2006, 04:08 PM.
    H23 and 5 speed swap fund- $700

lol the classic you rev, I rev, we race technic

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

what engine do you have...and mods?

Comment

a few days ago a focus reved at me. if I had a H22 I wouldve smoked him.

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

*sigh* ricers now and days underestimate the cb7
          old accord
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2261780

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
            what engine do you have...and mods?
            Cold air and performance ex, f22
            H23 and 5 speed swap fund- $700

Comment

lol i dont race...i just let people THINK im fast...which is good enough for mee! I can spin through second...so i will get on it through 2nd and just cruise after that...people really think im quick, onlt cars i have beat are a 94 probe(with about every bolt on you can think of) an auto neon(7+ cars on him) a talon,cobalt,etc slow shit

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

I myself have a lead foot so I'm always driving fast! some ricers see me and think i'm racing and come up and rev on me...

*cough*h22*cough*lsd*clears throat*

nice kills!
                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Hmm nice kills
                  Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                  Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

haha nice man!! I remeber when I had the f22 in my car, 5spd and I raced a newer eclipse 5sp 6 cyc and i pulled on him in 3rd gear, slow cars man, nice one on that high five, yea many people under estimate the cb7, witch makes it more fun and easier for us!
                    H22a they always smile before Vtec....

VIDEO WATCH ME!!!!
                    My Members Ride Check It Out

Comment

Originally posted by 92BLACKEX
                      haha nice man!! I remeber when I had the f22 in my car, 5spd and I raced a newer eclipse 5sp 6 cyc and i pulled on him in 3rd gear, slow cars man, nice one on that high five, yea many people under estimate the cb7, witch makes it more fun and easier for us!
                      I feel you on that one!! Anyone can buy a fast car, but to smoke someone in a car your grandma would drive, thas just fun!

People do under estimated 4g accords, epecially now that you have an H22! Drivers that you smoke may be thinking:

"hey! was that an Accord?!?!?!!!?!"

- or -

"hey! did they have VTEC before 1994?"

lol
                      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

i cant wait to get my h22 i feel left out driving my 3 cyl f22
                        the fastest thing i beat was my lil bro pocketbike and thats cause it dosnt go over 45km

WTB: edm rear fog, 88-91 ef 4dr

Comment

Originally posted by 92BLACKEX

200hp/200tq and a 5 speed says you didnt, unless that was some freakin idiot driving..which very well may be..

Comment

Haha sounds like you had some fun :P
                            My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SHIFKU
                              i cant wait to get my h22 i feel left out driving my 3 cyl f22
                              the fastest thing i beat was my lil bro pocketbike and thats cause it dosnt go over 45km
                              3? wtf? did one brake?

Comment

Working...
                              X