Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm-mafia : 1992 accord ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea my friend gota ef 90 civic si and a guy from our school wants to trade him a eg 93 civic cx with a jdm sohc zc and minor engine work done to it. the guy is willing to give him two front bumpers and side skirts and rear bumper, all the stock parts and interior upgrades. but his distributor in his engine leaks oil. it could be the O ring on the distributor or the cam seal. is it still worth trading titles for? does this seem too good to be true..and my friends upgrades on his Ef has the same upgrades as his car but not a Sohc ZC motor. and the eg has a civic DX tranny on the SOHC ZC

let me know by this weekend (5-6-06)
    asap
    [B][COLOR=DarkRed] JDM-MAFIA

I wouldnt trade a decent running car for a car that has mechanical issues any day of the week no matter what mods or upgrades it has.

Id be carefull with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
      I wouldnt trade a decent running car for a car that has mechanical issues any day of the week no matter what mods or upgrades it has.

Id be carefull with that one.
      So ur saying youd trade a Toyota Supra TT 1100 HP for a dependable civic anyday, regardless of mechanical order thats crazy

1999 Honda Prelude
      Photography Site

Comment

Originally posted by zelseman
        So ur saying youd trade a Toyota Supra TT 1100 HP for a dependable civic anyday, regardless of mechanical order thats crazy

He's not comparing a Civic to a Supra, he comparing a 90 Civic to a 93 Civic. There is quite a difference, BUT I would be careful too. You should investigate a little more and find out why he wants to sell his car, and what the problem is.

Comment

Yea He Is A Friend Of Ours But We Think There Is Something Wrong With It He Won't Let Us Test Drive It!! So Yea My FRIEND Might Just Keep His Ef And Put A Zc Into It But I Don't Know Yet What He Is Going To Do

Ight Thanks For The Help So Far

Comment

Originally posted by jdm-mafia
            Yea He Is A Friend Of Ours But We Think There Is Something Wrong With It He Won't Let Us Test Drive It!!
            that doesn't sound like that great of a friend. in other words, don't trust him....don't buy the car without test driving it!!!!

Comment

Why would your friend want to trade for someone else's project car?

Sohc ZC?

Dont you know the b16a only belongs in a EF Civic/Crx?

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
              1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

If he won't let you drive it then screw him and he can keep his car.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

yea like we are only high school guys so dohc zc is what he want's to run. me myself h22 all that way in my cb7 but yea a he is kinda shady about some things but the eg is nice just the engine is ???? but yea we will see what he wants to do

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by jdm-mafia
                    ...eg is nice just the engine is ???? but yea we will see what he wants to do
                    Remember that the engine is the single most important part of a vehicle. No engine means you have a giant 1t piece of steel/plastic furniture.
                    93 EXR
                    In the works ^.^

Todo:
                    Blower Unit replacement
                    Climate Control Knob replacement
                    Deck install
                    SRI install
                    New Brake Pads
                    Rotor regrind
                    Wheel polishing
                    New struts (?)
                    New springs

Comment

Thanks He's Not Going To Do It. But Yea Thanks Alot

Comment

I love EF Si's

Wouldnt trade it for a EG, a CX at that.

The oonly thing i dont like is the cable trans

Comment

Originally posted by ParoXoN
                          Remember that the engine is the single most important part of a vehicle. No engine means you have a giant 1t piece of steel/plastic furniture.
                          Haha couldn't have said it better myself!
                          I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                          707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                          "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Meh, It's just a single cam.. I got three Laying right in my garage... I say Trade for the newer body IF you REALLY like it.. The motor goes i'll sell you a Long Block for cheap...
                            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

i wouldnt do it...btw i hate this 30 post rule ugh

Comment

Working...
                              X