Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Anyone into domestics ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonikaccord
    67 camaro ss for me
    70 Chevelle with a 454 for me

Comment

I am i own a Camaro nad a focus

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
        yeah, i work at a car wash/detail shop...and i get to drive all kinds of cars..i would never own one of those..its cheap and plasticky and rattles and squeaks..even the new ones...worse than my 14 year old accord..i'll stick with what i got
        Ya the president of the car club im in installs audio and video in cars all day everyday so i get to watch him rip apart all kinds of cars from BMW to F 250's. Domestics are horrible when it comes to build quality..just naseauting(SP) But yea i must say the Sheby GT500 is one hell of a car and quite sexy but the sheer quality and reliability of our CB7's and imports for that matter will keep me happy for quite a while

Comment

im into the old muscle cars i would love a 69 chevelle ss
          R.I.P

Comment

yes.

i own a Ford Model A 1927, and i like domestic SUV's like escalades, tahoes, and denalis.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Personally i don't like domestics that much. Most of them are just too bulky and slow. However, i would trade my left nut for a Cobra or Z06 or SRT10 or the granddaddy of them all, Lingenfelter.
              RICE COOKA!!

Comment

i like the old ones like novasand cars like that

RIP lilblue

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
                  that, my friend, is the reason imports pwn domestic cars...build quality.
                  x2 thats why i will keep my pos cb7 till she gets totalled

Comment

not me. I had a Z28 growing up.. never own another GM product. I do own a Dodge Magnum RT but I dont drive it much. It's my GF's car.
                    ~ Viva la Roofnips ~
                    2006 Evolution MR 13.008 @ 106.7
                    2006 WRX Sti (still breaking it in)
                    1990 Honda Accord LX-T 15.6 @ 93

Comment

Domestics are cool, I owned a 98 Camaro SS it was lots of fun. My dream car is a C6 Z06. IMO that is the best American sport's car built for the money I don't think Ford or Dodge can touch. It stays hand and hand with the V-10 Viper and the Ford GT with a base price of 65k.

Comment

I think the Camaro is ok but looks more like a 67,68. The Charger disappointed me because it is a 4 door. The 2 door concept looked a lot better.

In quality domestic sucks I know I had them for years till I got my first Honda. I have a 91 Lx Coupe and I bought my wife a 95 Lx Sedan.

A meticulous friend of mine had a 78 Camaro that rattled. He took the interior completely apart and put an o-ring on every screw. After that it had no rattles what so ever.

As for my dream car I want a 66 Chevelle SS with a 396 and 4 in the floor.

Comment

i was into domestics long ago and am heading back to them,but nothing new the new stuff is crap me and a friend took out a brand new srt8 300c,my friend works for the dealership,and we werent impressed at all my h22 accord felt just about as fast lol.i think theyve got there horsepower numbers mixed up or something.but im going to be getting an older muscle car again something built before 1970.
                          im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                          93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                          90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                          91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                          92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                          93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                          92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                          93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                          92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

It's.. interesting. I'd prefer a sixties model though. As far as sporty modern domestics, I'm partial to the Cadillac XLR. Especially the one Foose worked on. Very nice.

Comment

Yummy.

Comment

i want a studebaker or a 50's chevy flareside pickup
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X