Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just got a pay incresss!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got a pay incresss!!!!!!!!!!

hey should i get an s2000 or keep building my cb7 up my boys tell me to keep my car now but it is an s2000. What shopuld i do!!!!!!!!!!!!

*increase*

My Members Ride Thread
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Are those the only two choices?

How big is your retirement account?
      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

S2000 is pure SEX! lol!

Well, I say mod up the CB7...weigh your options...insurance, (where you live) -weather, roads...

But an S2000 is tempting lol!!

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
        1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

s2000 is summer only. And even if you got a pay increase, I hope the monthly payments on the s2k isn't over 50% of your pay. Cuz you'll be living tight for the next few years of your finance.

Comment

get a hemi 300m...390lbs of torque beeiatch!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

what kind of increase did u get lol? there so many factor that YOU need to think about

Comment

Um why not both?? I mean if you can afford a S2000 its not like your relying on the couple grand your Accord *might* be worth to get it.

Just keep your Accord for a daily beater/winter car and drive the s2000 the rest of the time. I dont see a need to sell your Accord. But if for some reason you must, is this even a question?

Comment

stop having stupid fucking pipe dreams. thats what you should do. keep your CB, and put the extra money you make now away. save it, and maybe some day you can get something MUCH better than an s2000, like a house.
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    stop having stupid fucking pipe dreams. thats what you should do. keep your CB, and put the extra money you make now away. save it, and maybe some day you can get something MUCH better than an s2000, like a house.
                    This is true I would buy a house rent it out and go into real estate and stack my chips. Remember a cars value overtime goes down a house value depening on the are how good of a condition that its in the value only goes up.

Comment

considering the thread title is "i just got a pay incresss!!!!!!", my suggestion would be to take the money and go back to school.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

^^

Comment

get a webster dictionary with the extra dough..maybe even an electronic one

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                            considering the thread title is "i just got a pay incresss!!!!!!", my suggestion would be to take the money and go back to school.

rof!!

s2000 is a sexi car but..think of insurance..payments etc

either keep the cb7..or look for a cheaper car or just save up

Comment

Wow TEam Cb7 just managed to scare of another n00bie.... good job guys
                              Team Cb7- 1
                              Team n00bie 0

Comment

Working...
                              X