Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

need info 94-97 accord front clip swap on a 90-93 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need info 94-97 accord front clip swap on a 90-93 accord

has anyone ever done this before 1 have a 95 accord front clip i want to put tthis on my 93 accord 2door

Originally posted by type-s
    has anyone ever done this before 1 have a 95 accord front clip i want to put tthis on my 93 accord 2door
    i've seen someone with this done, i think it was a wagon. it'll take alot of work to get it done, but it's definitely possible with the right amount of money

Comment

i was thinking putting the 95 accord rad support on the the 93 i would like to do it

Comment

I've thought about this...I think the hood line on the 5th gen is higher, among other things. They are essentially the same car though...give it a shot.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

It will look weird.
          The 5th gen has a more rounder shape to it.
          As appose to the blocky look of the CB.

The only conversion i like is the 6th gen conversion on the CB9 wagon.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=28654

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            I've thought about this...I think the hood line on the 5th gen is higher, among other things. They are essentially the same car though...give it a shot.
            iam going to try and see i have a car that dont run toplay wth and see

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
              It will look weird.
              The 5th gen has a more rounder shape to it.
              As appose to the blocky look of the CB.

The only conversion i like is the 6th gen conversion on the CB9 wagon.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=28654

is there any more pics of this car i might do that shit is hott

Comment

honestly, i dont think that a conversion could possibly look worse than that 6th gen on wagon conversion...just completely distasteful...ugh..

Comment

You know, there are other ways to be different other than redoing the entire front end of your car. Sometimes it takes more work than the car owner is willing to put in and this is only determined halfway through.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

i might not do i have a wrecked 92 accord hit in the rear going to use to mock these parts up and see how hard it is

Comment

Working...
                    X