Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Idiots with guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idiots with guns

My mechanic has a glock that he has in the shop for protection. Lately there has been alot of people hanging out at the shop. Well I went there today to see how the progress of my H is coming and to see what I could do. One of the guys that was there picks up the gun and it goes off. His excuse was that he thought it was a cig. lighter. I figured someone in the military should know better. The roll up door was down(because of Louisiana weather). Well this dude shot right through it into I-20 traffic. Idiot. Something else holding up my H22 being finished. Cops were all around. So I had to leave. Good thing the guys putting in alarms outside weren't shot. The dude stayed for about 5 min. more, and then all a sudden left. I think he crapped himself. Everyone that was in the enclosed shop jumped (or ducked), due to the very loud gunshot in the enclosed building. Country people aint got nothing better to do I guess. I can't wait to go back to New Orleans.
    Every Knee Shall Bow-Isaiah 45:23

Originally posted by caseycoker
    My mechanic has a glock that he has in the shop for protection. Lately there has been alot of people hanging out at the shop. Well I went there today to see how the progress of my H is coming and to see what I could do. One of the guys that was there picks up the gun and it goes off.
    Loaded gun, in the open, no safety.

Idiots with guns, indeed.
    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Wow, that could have been bad if it bounced around at all and hit someone. I keep guns in my house mainly just because I like them. As far as protection outside the house I'm all the protection I need... Your mechanic should just hit up the gym or learn how to beat some ass then he won't have problems like that.

Comment

uhhh
        You sure this guy didn't work for the DEA?

Idiot
        The first thing i was taught even before i got a gun license, was to treat all guns (pellet, replica, otherwise) like they were loaded.
        Bean Town Crew Member #3
        Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
        "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

Originally posted by PHENOM
          uhhh
          You sure this guy didn't work for the DEA?

Idiot
          The first thing i was taught even before i got a gun license, was to treat all guns (pellet, replica, otherwise) like they were loaded.

Thats how you should treat every single weapon you have in hand.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

reminds me of a very smart friend....he looked down the barrel of a bb gun. then out of nowhere he shot himself in the eye.

Comment

Maybe he should not work on your car.

Comment

In the military you say.....ha...def should have known better. Yeah, so don't go back there for work on your car unless you have to. Way to dangerous to have the prized Cb.

Comment

Why would the mechanic have the gun loaded at all times. Thats dangerous. Having a gun out in the open if it isn't loaded is not a good idea obviously but it isn't dangerous. I have my shotgun in my bedroom. Granted its in a case with the shells in my closet and a trigger lock. Ok so thats not in the open. nvm
                  DIY antenna control
                  DIY ghetto short ram
                  Battery Relocation

New Project
                  1984 BMW 533i =DEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                    Your mechanic should just hit up the gym or learn how to beat some ass then he won't have problems like that.
                    WORD! Even if he can't whoop ass, its a mechanic's shop... pick something up and whack 'em with it. Thats my 2 cents.
                    Gunz Don't Kill People, I Do! Xx91AccordxX

Comment

most important he didnt hit your ride

Comment

Working...
                      X