Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Are there any CB7 meets happening anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any CB7 meets happening anymore?

I'm just curious as to whats happening, and if I should host one to anyone will to come.

Meets are usually planned in the regional section, though I don't know of any at the moment. Every December there's a HUGE meet in Southern Florida (Ft Lauderdale area). I flew down once, and it was a blast.

The best way to ensure there's a meet in your area is to organize it yourself. Pick a place where cops won't bother you (calling ahead to obtain permission or a permit is always smart), come up with a good time, and get the word out there. Even a small meet with 4-6 people can be fun, and it'll usually inspire others to come to the next one.
    The very first CB7tuner meet I went to had about 8 people. It was the second "official" meet from this site, held in southern Maryland. People from as far as NY came down, and it was a great time. After a few more meets, we had a train of over 30 CB7s rolling out to a meet at Maryland International Raceway (only 2 actually raced.)

Comment

alright i guess il organize a meet in my area, is it agaist the rules that i spread the word on the forum and such?

Comment

Post it in regional. Meets use to happen more frequently, however as members and cars get older, activity becomes less and less. AFM is always a really nice turn out. But like Deev said, 4-5 people is just as fun as 10-15. Alot of people come and snoop but don't post and most people travel in at least two. I would attend more meets but the accord is down for while.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

There are a few guys that are local, I am one of them, that should be able to get together for a small meet. I haven't tried to meet up with anyone yet but I would be game for a local mini meet. I guess starting with a date and a location would be the way to go, then post it in the regional forum.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Meets are usually planned in the regional section, though I don't know of any at the moment. Every December there's a HUGE meet in Southern Florida (Ft Lauderdale area). I flew down once, and it was a blast.

The best way to ensure there's a meet in your area is to organize it yourself. Pick a place where cops won't bother you (calling ahead to obtain permission or a permit is always smart), come up with a good time, and get the word out there. Even a small meet with 4-6 people can be fun, and it'll usually inspire others to come to the next one.
            The very first CB7tuner meet I went to had about 8 people. It was the second "official" meet from this site, held in southern Maryland. People from as far as NY came down, and it was a great time. After a few more meets, we had a train of over 30 CB7s rolling out to a meet at Maryland International Raceway (only 2 actually raced.)
            Damn!! In Maryland? I really wish there was another in Maryland. I feel like the only CB7 guy out here!!!
            Keep Pushing..

Comment

CB7tuner originated in Maryland!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                CB7tuner originated in Maryland!
                Oh yeah Deev, I totally forgot you said that!! Well, now I have something to at least be proud about.
                Keep Pushing..

Comment

I can try to set something up in VA there's not a lot of folks down here. Just mainly bawlers.

Comment

i could most likley make it to VA, that would be great. and if you want you could make it a general car meet for any modified cars or what not.

Comment

I'm just curious as to what the High Lordes of CB7tuner think, but do any of you guys go to import alliance meets to rep the cb7's? It started in Nashville and is pretty big. next one is in Bowling Green, KY Oct. 22,23 ,2016. I'll end up going on the Sunday with my daily. My other Accord is lacking an engine at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylineWalkrGTR View Post
                        i could most likley make it to VA, that would be great. and if you want you could make it a general car meet for any modified cars or what not.
                        yes absolutely but we need a spot away from the spot. So we dont get harrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianCarter View Post
                          I'm just curious as to what the High Lordes of CB7tuner think, but do any of you guys go to import alliance meets to rep the cb7's? It started in Nashville and is pretty big. next one is in Bowling Green, KY Oct. 22,23 ,2016. I'll end up going on the Sunday with my daily. My other Accord is lacking an engine at the moment.
                          We use to in the past. But now I'm not sure. Like we said if you post it, you have a better chance of people turning up. Most of the time a lot of people are so busy with life that they either don't know about the events or forget.
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by G. Wiffington View Post
                            Damn!! In Maryland? I really wish there was another in Maryland. I feel like the only CB7 guy out here!!!
                            ....not anymore

What up man

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                              We use to in the past. But now I'm not sure. Like we said if you post it, you have a better chance of people turning up.
                              I understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X