Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to Honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to Honda

Hello, have been a v8 guy in the past, particularly camaro's. Bought my 1990 Honda Accord 4 door about 3 months ago and have to say I love the car. It's got an h22a4 out of a 1998 prelude and currently has an h2a5 off an f22. I have a msb4 h23 transmission in my kitchen ready to go in next weekend. Just thought I'd post something cause I'm new. Thanks names chris

Welcome aboard! This site has been in operation for over 11 year now and has nearly anything you can think of covered in either the stickies and general content section. Take as much time as you can to read and research everything about this car so that when an issue does arise, you know enough to get started. And issues, inevitably will arise as your car is nearing 25 years old.

Most of the people here are pretty friendly, but we do expect a small amount of effort on behalf of our members. LadyG has a thread that all beginners really should look into if you're new to forums in general.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188897

Again, welcome to our forum. Enjoy the resources this site provides and help out when you can!
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

They are very fun cars I've underestimated my Serena over and over again. They never cease to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Love seeing posts like this. Amazing such a car can impact so many folks

Comment

Welcome to the community. I love it here at cb7tuner.

When I recently went down to SC and GA, I noticed that the people that live down there are very patriotic with at least 3 American flags on their cars. However, the car wasn't an American! I thought it was funny, but I do love american muscle, just cannot afford it myself.
          Originally posted by cb7dazz
          And you're english is much better than some people on this board and it's their primary language.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          ...for example

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and to honda ownership. I come from owning V8 trucks and big American land yachts, and I can say I absolutely love the CB7 platform as well... I still rip on civics, but there's more love there now that I own a few Honda's myself.

Comment

Glad you love your honda! I use to be a huge gm guy and dogged Honda's but then I bought my first one it had 388k and kept going and going in the 3 years I had that car only the muffler fell off at 416k I traded it for a Ford with 90k and what a pos it was. Now I'm all honda. Even my wife when we met she was all Toyota and now all she wants is honda's. Best cars even made in my opinion. Most have been owned by teens that beat them and there still going
              1991 cb7 daily driver and huge project

http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/pu...tml?sort=3&o=1

Comment

Working...
              X