Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Returning after 10 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning after 10 years

Long story short when I was 16 I had a cb7 coupe that I was in love with, I sold that to pay a buddies rent so he didn't lose his place. Ive had many hondas since then none of them filled the void of losing my cb7. I purchased my dream truck 3 years ago 2007 megacab cummins diesel, well I commute 70 miles a day to work so I decided it was time to get a commuter car... This was my chance to get my baby back so I took a few months finding the right one and I purchased a 92 ex sedan cb7 5speed 174k miles clean title. It was adult owned and maintained I paid $1,500 for it. I'm happy to be back! The mods will begin after christmas.

I recently went up to the Pacific Northwest to get a CB7 as well. There's just something about the climate up there that seems to preserve them nicely as mine is immaculate. Anyway, great looking car and welcome to the forum!
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Oh don't let this one fool you, I looked at many and turned down many lol. But yes we don't have the rust problems. Thanks! Can't wait to start the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by That_1CB7 View Post
        Oh don't let this one fool you, I looked at many and turned down many lol. But yes we don't have the rust problems. Thanks! Can't wait to start the mods.
        Got to love the PNW they don't salt their roads. they just lay down sand and gravel and let you run chains or studded tires.
        CB7TUNER.com
        Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
          Got to love the PNW they don't salt their roads. they just lay down sand and gravel and let you run chains or studded tires.
          Thats if there is actualy snow. It's fun when it does come since all of society comes to a halt and the big hills are closed to traffic, bring an intertube and fun will be had.

But nice car, Arcadia is now my favorite color on CBs after having one.
          Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Nice cb7. Keep us updated on the upgrades.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Originally posted by That_1CB7 View Post
              Long story short when I was 16 I had a cb7 coupe that I was in love with, I sold that to pay a buddies rent so he didn't lose his place. Ive had many hondas since then none of them filled the void of losing my cb7. I purchased my dream truck 3 years ago 2007 megacab cummins diesel, well I commute 70 miles a day to work so I decided it was time to get a commuter car... This was my chance to get my baby back so I took a few months finding the right one and I purchased a 92 ex sedan cb7 5speed 174k miles clean title. It was adult owned and maintained I paid $1,500 for it. I'm happy to be back! The mods will begin after christmas.

For Your Accord Mods, you should put functions & forms coilovers suspension.

Comment

There are many better suspension brands to choose from. Don't get sucked into the hype of trends!

Anyway, that's a hell of a find for $1500. These cars are hard to find in good condition anymore, and the few you do find are often way overpriced. They're not worth a whole lot in reality... but they're fine cars when properly cared for. Good find!

What are your mod plans?

Comment

I've seen a couple CB's that aren't even worth 200 bucks but amazingly for the ones that are still running kudos it takes not much to make em run. They are a dying breed though very rarely you'll see one running and when you do its like seeing a miracle on all four wheels.

Comment

Super mint! Nice find

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                      I've seen a couple CB's that aren't even worth 200 bucks but amazingly for the ones that are still running kudos it takes not much to make em run. They are a dying breed though very rarely you'll see one running and when you do its like seeing a miracle on all four wheels.
                      I still see plenty that run... they just aren't worth buying. Most of them are a dead battery away from a trip to the junkyard.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        I still see plenty that run... they just aren't worth buying. Most of them are a dead battery away from a trip to the junkyard.
                        but what does one consider dying?

mechanical or body?

i consider the body being destroyed or rotted completly.

what they should do is, those that get sent to the JY out west because of mechanical. should send them over to the eastcoast, mainly the northeast due to our rust/rot problem.

grinds my gears how i see clean bodies at the junkyard over there. -.-

edit : it could be our new motto. " the northeast, where hondas get cancer and die "

Comment

Don't waste any money on these shit buckets sell it and get something more better and worth it....my .2
                          ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
                            ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
                            ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

Comment

Working...
                          X