Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I finally feel cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally feel cool

What's up guys?!? So I was reading the rules and I was encouraged to introduce myself and my ride.

Well my name is Braulio and I'm new to everything about cars. Prior to buying a car, I always thought that I'd probably be one of those hipsters who bike everywhere

Anyways, I decided to buy a cheap car and found my babe, Ellie. A 92 Accord lx Sedan. I made the mistake of not taking anyone who actually knew about cars so i ended up paying full price for it, $1250. The problem was that the car was pretty much a salvaged title rolling shell!!

After $4000 invested, and conned out of , I finally have her to what it is now :wavy:

Anyways, if anyone is interested then ill continue talking about Ellie
    Last edited by LadyG; 08-02-2014, 09:10 AM.

Welcome to the site.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158273

Comment

Thank you tishock!

I apologize for not actually embedding the pictures on my post!
      I didn't preview the post since I should've been working haha and i trusted the "embed" option of Facebook. I guess ill have to create a photosharing profile.

And thanks again!

Comment

You can use facebook images but you must copy the image url.

I used a portion of the link you used in your first post to find your photos.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=658018970909229

Once there right click the image you want to use and select Copy Image URL

this is the URL you use to post on cb7tuner + [IMG] [/IMG]

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...be&oe=544A25CD

Comment

Not bad got some nice bids pics

Comment

Sorry for the extremely late reply h22 sparkle, I have been busy with work

any who, what do you mean by bids pics?

Comment

Well I have new stuff!
              might post pics later, but to be honest, i doubt anyone is actually reading this

Legend Coupe lip
              OEM Hoodbra
              Rear Visor
              Clear corners and turn signals with LEDs
              and my ricer PDM Password Quick Release (bought only bc my underwells are broken and make my bumper look like its falling off)
              and my ricer tow strap, trying to find a place to have it functional

Comment

everyone likes pics, more pics more better.
                CB7TUNER.com
                Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Comment

Don't worry, you're not the only person on this board who probably spent more money than they should have on their car!

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Sorry man. I see now I may have confused you on how to embed images on this forum

What I should have said was the following

[IMG] + https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...c317ac0b1e153e + [/IMG]

Comment

Thank you tishock.. its quite embarrassing i can't seem to embed images when i teach technology for a living haha

Comment

Thank you wildbill83

SEgirl, i'm about so spend even more on my Ellie.. my engine just took a dump on me
                            Might just swap it for the h or another f and save some money... decisions decisions
                            Last edited by Osito_Braulio; 09-30-2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

How did it take a dump on you? Does it still have compression? Is there oil spewing out or the motor making horrible grinding noises?

Comment

Working...
                              X