Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Here with a '93 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Here with a '93 Accord SE

Hey guys (and ladies)! Just got my first 1993 Honda Accord SE yesterday and have been planning my "little" project. The car costed me a total of $400... Missing the battery, starter, corner lights, and catalytic converter (parts car before I purchased it due to a blown head gasket). Looks a little rough as of now but I'm hoping to start work on it tonight. I always use the search function first but I already have a bunch of questions. Thanks in advance for your knowledge and patience!

We're always willing to help those who search and use complete, coherent sentences.

Get some pictures up of the car so we can see what you've got!
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      We're always willing to help those who search and use complete, coherent sentences.

Get some pictures up of the car so we can see what you've got!
      I'll definitely try to have some pictures up tonight. Didn't get it home and unloaded until after 11 o'clock last night so didn't get an opportunity then. Tonight will hopefully be a different story though.

Comment

nice pick... make sure you upload some pics

Comment

93 SE is a great choice. Is it a coupe or sedan?

I swapped a set of 93 SE coupe seats into my old '90 LX coupe when I had it.

Any big plans for it?

Comment

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah I've got plans as long as the finances allow. The seats were in horrendous condition so I pulled 5th Gen accord seats for it, new fuel pump, water pump, valve gasket, spark plugs, all the belts, cat converter, and replaced the rear seat belts. This thing was in rough shape! Should be getting the fuel tank back in tomorrow night and get the timing right and hopefully it'll start up... I pulled the carpet to do a deep clean on both it and the rest of interior. I also started painting some trim pieces black, thinking that'll look good against the tan interior.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                93 SE is a great choice. Is it a coupe or sedan?

I swapped a set of 93 SE coupe seats into my old '90 LX coupe when I had it.

Any big plans for it?
                Sedan.

Comment

Working...
                X