Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

First post / Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post / Introduction

How's it going everyone. Been checking out the site for almost a year now.
    Got my 1991 Honda Accord LX Coupe last fall from a friend. She is a little rough body wise and interior is very dirty.
    But the motor runs excellent all except for the Main Relay problem, but thanks to the DIY's on this site i will be able to fix that soon.
    Other than that I need to replace a wheel bearing on drivers rear and a new tire and front passenger.
    So I am not the most mechanically inclined individual out there but am learning what I can, when I can through the repairs I need to make to my vehicles.
    Will post pics once i can figure out how.

My current list of vehicles is:

1991 Honda Accord LX Coupe (a.k.a BROWN BOMBER)

-Spectre Short Ram Intake
    -NoName SS Header
    -Straight Piped for now, Looking for a new exhaust system

1979 Ford F-150 Ranger 4x4

-650cfm Edlebrock Carb
    -Weiand High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
    -Dual Electric Fans
    -Flowmaster Dual In - Dual Out Muffler
    -8" Suspension Lift
    -15" Ultra Wheels
    -35x12.5 FEDERAL COURAGIA MT TIRES

2003 Honda Civic EX Sedan "Wife's Car"

-AEM Short Ram Intake
    -17" Amp 7 spoke Wheels

1998 Chevy Tahoe
    -Stock

Probably have forgotten some stuff but anyways.
    Last edited by Seth91CB7; 01-23-2014, 01:37 AM. Reason: Finding the right size pictures

Welcome to the site.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55195
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Thanks for the help DJ_Ender

Here is another one of my toys
      2003 Yamaha YFZ-450
      -490 big bore kit
      -Racing suspension - With adjustable lowering kit
      -YMF Racing Exhaust
      Probably loads I can't remember.

Next thing i need to figure out is how to resize the pics. Some are way to big to post. like this one and bigger.
      Last edited by Seth91CB7; 01-23-2014, 01:04 AM.

Comment

welcome to the site

great looking toys you got there

Comment

Thanks

Thanks man. Haven't been on in a while. Just replaced my wheel bearing on my accord an put a new muffler on. Any ideas from anyone to add some decent hp for a low budget?

Comment

Get yourself some of the engine parts from a ex cb7 like the camshaft and the ecu also h22 tranny has shorter ratios for better acceleration could also go turbo that is what I would do if I had 2 grand for engine
            " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Man that 79 Ranger is beast!!! I'd love to take that out after a good day of rain.

Comment

That Ranger is definitely bad-ass! I don't see many of those old ones anymore.

Comment

I like the coupe , brown and sitting on EX wheels that looks like a good start to me
                  " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Hey everyone thanks for the positive comments. I do love my pickup, that has been my dream truck since I was a young kid.

Well my plans for my accord have changed, I'd still like to get a little more power but I mainly want to build a nice car that represents myself.
                    Only changes to the Brown Bomber since last update. I got a cheap sideways / crooked ass grill off Ebay, kinda wish I would have just done the DIY. Also got a ugly set of 17"s from a friend for cheap, but I would like to find a clean set of 15" Diamond Steelies. That is if the come in 4x114.3...

I want to rebuild the front end, being control arms, bushings, ball joints, cv axles & joints pretty much everything involving suspension & steering. Any ideas.

Thanks again everyone.

Comment

You can go to rockauto.com and use the 5&#37; discount code posted here. They will have everything you need.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Thanks sonikaccord ive heard of rockauto.com

Comment

Working...
                        X