Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cb3 from France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb3 from France

hi everybody !!
    so, my name is "Wanted", i don't understand very well all things here but i try
    i have a CB3 dual carb of 90, and i'm here for more information on this car,
    cause in France, it's not a first choice for "tuning"...

Welcome to the site! We love it when foreign members join us and especially when they post pictures of their cars.

Take your time to peruse through the many resources this site has to offer. The search feature will usually answer all of your questions, though the language barrier may make it tough sometimes. If you ever have any questions that can't be answered by searching, please ask us!

And don't worry too much about bad English. What we've found over the years is that people from other countries often speak English better than the people here who were allegedly raised on it.

Now let's see some pictures of the car!
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Welcome! Post pics!
      Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
      The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

Last edited by Jarrett; 01-13-2014, 05:02 PM.

Comment

You didn't post your pictures correctly so I had to edit them for you. I was only able to see two but it looked like you had four there. If so, please read the image posting sticky and try again with the rest.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

and thank you for your "welcome"

Comment

Huh. Never seen a carbonated CB before.
              Last edited by Jarrett; 01-14-2014, 01:41 AM.
              Originally posted by cb9love
              when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

hey there, bonjour!
                nice Cb, looks very clean, i sent you a PM with a link if you need french info on accords

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201008

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
                  Huh. Never seen a carbonated CB before.
                  They in fact do exist! As a matter of fact some of them even had a 1.8l (F18A) engine in them!
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

It's always cool to see Accord owners from other countries come to this site. Welcome! Hopefully the information you find on this site will help you, although there isn't much in terms of the carbureted version.

Comment

thx all
                      sorry for pics, it's hard to me to understand all but the next time i'll do a "google trad"

in fact,i didn't know that cb3 carbonated version existed but it was the only that i have found for my money...
                      i also knew cb3 130hp and cb7 150hp
                      but i will do with
                      maybe an h22 swap

Comment

Originally posted by wanted18 View Post
                        thx all
                        sorry for pics, it's hard to me to understand all but the next time i'll do a "google trad"

in fact,i didn't know that cb3 carbonated version existed but it was the only that i have found for my money...
                        i also knew cb3 130hp and cb7 150hp
                        but i will do with
                        maybe an h22 swap
                        Nice!

Comment

Search up DutchAccord. He used to be active right around the beginning of the forum itself (around 04) he owned a carb'd Accord similar to your and actually swapped an H22 into his, I'm not sure what was majorily involved although I do believe he had to swap in a complete engine harness from another car to make it work.

There was also another member from the Netherlands who managed to turbo his Accord and he was carburated as well.

Personally I think its cool to see that the Accords were still carb'd up until 91.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                            They in fact do exist! As a matter of fact some of them even had a 1.8l (F18A) engine in them!
                            Never knew that. That's awesome though!
                            Originally posted by cb9love
                            when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Hello

You have this same engine like me :-)

It's nice to see that I'm not last Mohican's.

It's 90 or 110 HP? or other it's F20A2 engine?

Comment

Working...
                              X