Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Death of my CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been away for awhile while I was car less but now I am back in the game with a 96 LX Accord T speed 152 000 miles but my 92 was a wreck it was rusting out and also he hit me hard enough too remove the axle seal from the car and I feel he may have also damaged the transmisson as it was in first gear and it was moved a foot back from where it was parked. I only had done the spark plugs and timing belt and rear brake shoes and a cheap old cd player so it wasn't too hard too let her go softly into that good night lol.
    " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Ouch, I'm sorry.

I stupidily claimed insurance when someone smashed my window and ripped out my CD player. Now it has is a salvaged title

Comment

Comment

Man that sucks. I heard some people can keep there car once the insurance says its a total loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive1 View Post
            Man that sucks. I heard some people can keep there car once the insurance says its a total loss.
            You can buy the car back from the insurance. Its only like 300 bucks but you should get a pretty good amount for your next car. I got an extra thousand because I provided receipts for my mods. I took all that, hunted, and found another CB. I also had quite a bit into mine though. You can defenitely get your car back though.

EDIT: dude, you should fix your car though. you could probably fix and sell it to make some $$$. but you have a new car so I guess it doesnt matter. Guess its just the hustla in me lol
            Last edited by High5er; 04-08-2014, 04:43 PM.
            Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
            The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

before wreck car had speakers a head unit and clear corners otherwise stock great car had no serious issues and was a 3 owner with original owner only owning car a year when new and I only owned it about a year.

Comment

That looks like a pretty easy fix all things considered. I know in ohio it's easy to get a salvaged title upon inspection and that's what my decision would revolve around. Here it's like horn lights and seat belt, good to go. I've passed inspection without even doing any work yet. I would try to buy your car but I never cross state lines with a dirty title.
                ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Working...
                X