Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

NGK Wireset!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NGK Wireset!

Hey i work for Autozone and found out that we are going to start carrying NGK wiresets. So far from what i see they are only available for the more common motors but no worries the F22A/F22B are covered only ones that aren't completely absent are the H series wiresets.
    F22A/F22B that i saw will run $38+ with Lifetime Warranty thats about half what i spent at Advanced Auto which ran me $75+ with warranty.
    But bad news they aren't available to purchase yet... It just shows the price and Part number. I will keep this updated when they will be available to purchase across the USA.

I buy my NGK blues off Amazon <$35 shipped.
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I still prefer OEM Sumitomo wires to NGK (even though I'm running some NGK blues right now.) Still, good to know that they're available in a store. Some people prefer not to order things online.

Comment

The auto parts store was 2x higher than rock auto when I ordered wires for the h22.
        They were 74. The f22 I got a while back were only $40

Steve

Comment

I honestly don't know anyone that can beat RockAuto's prices!

Comment

Amazon beats them on a few things, but they have the cheapest o2 sensors by far.

Comment

Buying from Amazon isn't much different than buying from eBay sellers, though. MOST things that aren't book related don't actually come from Amazon. They're from companies that sell through Amazon, and seriously shady people can be found on there.

My Christmas present from my mom was a cheap Chinese dashcam. She bought it on Amazon. It's very similar to the cheap crap I bought on eBay not long ago.

Comment

I have only bought wires and cell phone cases from Amazon, no actual parts.

Comment

Alot of the corporations sell directly thru amazon, and usually for a good deal. I got an Exedy OEM clutch from Exedy on Amazon for 110 shipped. Beat all the other prices I found.
                  1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

$38 is cheap considering I live a block away from one, I'm gonna head over & see if they are in stock here.

Also I ordered my cat back from A'pexi on Amazon for really cheap, I got WS2 pipes & they let me get their N1 muffler instead of the WS2 muffler. But I have also gotten some crap off of there that is fairly terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLudeGuy View Post
                      Hey i work for Autozone and found out that we are going to start carrying NGK wiresets. So far from what i see they are only available for the more common motors but no worries the F22A/F22B are covered only ones that aren't completely absent are the H series wiresets.
                      F22A/F22B that i saw will run $38+ with Lifetime Warranty thats about half what i spent at Advanced Auto which ran me $75+ with warranty.
                      But bad news they aren't available to purchase yet... It just shows the price and Part number. I will keep this updated when they will be available to purchase across the USA.
                      Thats good to know! There is an Autozone 15 mins away from me. Ill be getting mine from Autozone then! Thank you!

Comment

whenever i pop my hood people always complement my blue wires. why?
                        visit vgruk

Comment

Hope the quality doesnt goto shit selling out to Autozone

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                            whenever i pop my hood people always complement my blue wires. why?
                            racecar

I should have stole them and replaced them with my Borg Warners.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                              racecar

I should have stole them and replaced them with my Borg Warners.
                              always because racecar
                              visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                              X