Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New to CB7 Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to CB7 Forum

Hey guys im new to forum and to accord world. I have been in the honda scene for a little over 10 years now. I have a garage full of toys the majority being hondas. I am a civic guy but finally purchased my first accord. It is a 1992 5 speed wagon. Plan on making it my dd

I also have a 1997 civic hatch that has been my good old trusty daily for the last 10 years. Its a nice clean built hatch. Time to let her just sleep in garage.

Then i have a 1997 Race civic. Full built turbo b18c1. Wire/brake Tucked shaved bay. Super nice car also. Puts down 700hp+ Runs mid 10s 1/4 mile.

Just a little bio on me will be getting to know forum better as i have time.

Your post is worthless without pics

Welcome to the forum.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
      Your post is worthless without pics

Welcome to the forum.
      Ill load this tread full of pictures tomorrow. Just joined. Thanks for welcome

Comment

here is some pictures of my toys

Comment

I do all my own work start to finish. I have tons of pictures of my builds. And others cars i have painted as well

Comment

Welcome to the accord family and to the forum!!! Hope you like it!!
            Accord Of The Month January 09
            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

that civic is awesome got any videos of it doing runs?

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                Welcome to the accord family and to the forum!!! Hope you like it!!
                Thank You
                Originally posted by A2CMiCB View Post
                that civic is awesome got any videos of it doing runs?
                Heres the only video i know of i believe its an old 11.0 pass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0AM0GBAQkw

Comment

Welcome!
                  Nice work!
                  Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

welcome to the site
                    FRIENDS
                    DONT LET
                    FRIENDS
                    ROLL ON
                    ROTA'S

Comment

Very nicely done. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the CB9!

Comment

Here is the stabbin wagon i picked up. This is the good side of her the other side pretty rough. Hell the entire cars pretty rough. The interiors not to bad. has 199k on body and motor. She wont start but is only throwing code 15 so hopefully its just distributor issues and a basic tune up

Comment

She had been sitting a long time there is small trees growing through hubcaps

Comment

Get that CB9 up and running, they are hard to come by. good find.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                              Get that CB9 up and running, they are hard to come by. good find.
                              Its a 5speed also i have heard they are even harder to find

Comment

Working...
                              X