Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cb7 vs 2010 civic ex

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cb7 vs 2010 civic ex

What's up? I got a 91 4 door just short ram and 21/4 piping. My friend wants race with his 4 door 2010 civic ex it's a 1.8l sohc. His is automatic. Who do u think will win? I'm debating on betting alot of money cuz it would suck if I lost lol. Is the civic faster? I beat a 08 accord 2.2l sohc vtec. What do u guys think?

Originally posted by CB7JDM4DOOR View Post
    What's up? I got a 91 4 door just short ram and 21/4 piping. My friend wants race with his 4 door 2010 civic ex it's a 1.8l sohc. His is automatic. Who do u think will win? I'm debating on betting alot of money cuz it would suck if I lost lol. Is the civic faster? I beat a 08 accord 2.2l sohc vtec. What do u guys think?
    Whats 21/4 piping?

You mean 4/2/1?

Not sure how you beat an 08 Accord(which is 2.4 btw) on stock with just a SRI.

As far as your friends Civic, is this going to be at a track or on the stree?

We don't condone street racing here.

Comment

It's a 2 1/4 piping cat back sorry. Idk how I beat the accord either lol I beat him multiple times lol. It's gonna be on the track. I don't street race its not worth getting caught up.

Comment

I smoked a 88 Ef hatch wit a d15b jdm motor wit full exhaust, intake, short shifter, chipped and I pulled about 2 and a half car links! Lol I'm hella stock

Comment

What track are you racing at?

Comment

^^This

I love these type threads, they make me smile after a hard days work.
            Just FYI some efs and crxs came with a d15b which is not the same as a jdm d15b, just incase you didn't know.

02 Crv
            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Sonoma, ca

Comment

Originally posted by CB7JDM4DOOR View Post
                I would have to say ,No , the civic should win . Your stock cb7 maybe lucky to have 125 whp...The stock 1.8 has a 140 whp output. BTW , bench racing is lame sauce.. I'm not going to bitch on ya for racing even if its on the street or the track ..No matter WHO you are we are all guilty of this admit it or not...

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

125whp isn't that like150 or so hp. Our engines don't have that much with a short intake a 2.25 exhaust
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

more forum bench racing... yay! lol.. civic probably got ya bro... let him win. then go get yourself a basic dsm turbo setup, tune, then run him again. you could even use the dsm sidemount intercooler to be sneaky about it.

Comment

I don't really care but i think it would be pretty even

If your accord is a 5 speed i would bet it would win

Comment

Originally posted by JustSomeGuy View Post
                        more forum bench racing... yay! lol.. civic probably got ya bro... let him win. then go get yourself a basic dsm turbo setup, tune, then run him again. you could even use the dsm sidemount intercooler to be sneaky about it.
                        Be sure to bet enough money that you'll be able to afford to buy a new engine...

Comment

I'm gonna say the Civic. My baby moms had a 2007 Civic EX sedan auto and it was pretty quick... They are probably the same weight and I believe they have similar horsepower.

But regardless 2010 vs an old ass 1991, definitely the Civic.

Comment

Civic will smoke you , sorry. If the 93' Accord was brand new w/ an A6 engine , then you will smoke the Civic.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Alot of you guys are saying the civic

The civic makes the same horse power as a stock cb7, a tiny bit more than OP's 130 ( asuming he has some sort of 4-2-1 header he has at least 130 regardless if its an a1 ) and its automatic. They're also heavier

I feel if OP's car is a manual he will win much easier than you think

Just because the civic is " newer " doesn't mean shit. Its a 2010, it probably has 20k+ miles on it already. So long as OP's car is healthy i think he has a good probability of winning

Comment

Working...
                              X