Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bodykits on cb7 whats your take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bodykits on cb7 whats your take?

Just curious as to the opinions of those here on cb7tuner, bodykits? Yes or no

I suppose if done correctly and with a little taste then they are tolerable...

But they are hideous for the most part.

I better not see you going down Colfax with a kit on, homie.

Comment

XD nah just the front lip, i dont care for em and theyre to bulky, to much unneccesary weight on the honda. I dont really see them alot on the cb7s (unless im totally blind) thats why i was curious

Comment

id just go with a front lip and call it a day

rims and rear lip if you got extra money haha

Comment

Yay! Another Coloradoan!

I think the Skyline R33 kits look good, otherwise you'll get a "hell no" out of me. Personally, I'm an aftermarket front lip and sideskirts with OEM rear lip fan; gives it a nice, racy look.

The R33:

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I haven't seen any CB's with body kits in person but personally I agree with just getting a lip rather then an aftermarket body kit but to each his own. I have had a passing thought about getting one but have not found one that i particularly care for enough to fork out the money for it.
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Body kits ... not a fan...

Greddy lips ... I'm a fan

Comment

If done clean and right I can appreciate them. One of my faves was
                AcoordR33, must find a pic of his car now.

Ninja Chop!

His MR

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=accordr33
                Last edited by PUMASTi; 12-04-2012, 11:11 AM.
                1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

What about doughboy's car. Thats a body kit i think
                  visit vgruk

Comment

If installed correctly i enjoy them. A lot of people still use the sideskirts to pull off a look with the front sand rear lips. If i had to pick a kit. Bomex would be it.

"My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

XD yo cyborg what part you from?

Comment

like mentioned if done correctly and with good taste it can be tolerable, but honestly the kits that are out there for our cars are not really "tasteful". the 2 pics shown are tolerable but does not help on the look of the car.
                        FRIENDS
                        DONT LET
                        FRIENDS
                        ROLL ON
                        ROTA'S

Comment

oem or bust. optional oem aero kits are cool too but body kits were never cool. slap some mud flaps on it and call it good.

Comment

When kits are designed for the car they can look good. I have yet to see one specifically designed for cb, they are all pieces of other kits that do not flow with the body lines.

I hadn't heard of the Bomex one so I found more pictures of it
                            Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Firstoff View Post
                              XD yo cyborg what part you from?
                              Fort Collins, you?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                              X