Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Donate for a soldier who lost everything in the storm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out this donation!

http://allentown.craigslist.org/zip/3389177532.html

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
      thats awesome..

Comment

As much as I would like to help, as a fellow soldier, I'm in a rough spot myself, and have a LOT of friends in Staten Island that lost everything, as well. I send positive thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the storm and hope that they get the assistance that they need.

I'm glad to see that there are people who are able and willing to donate some funds to help out. If he's a vet, tell him to get in touch with the V.A., Operation Homefront, and a few others, if need be, either PM me or email me, I have a huge list of national agencies that help vets.

Comment

Donation from me coming tomorrow. Ralphie, if you don't see anything from me, PM me, text me, whatever... yell at me! I'll be working a hell of a long day right in the heart of the devastation, so I'll definitely have this on my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Donation from me coming tomorrow. Ralphie, if you don't see anything from me, PM me, text me, whatever... yell at me! I'll be working a hell of a long day right in the heart of the devastation, so I'll definitely have this on my mind.
            hey let us know if you get a donation pot or something set up

Comment

I'll look into that as well tomorrow.

I suppose I could just keep track of any donations sent, and just take that amount out of my Paypal when I send the money.

Comment

I donated 5 dollars. I know it isn't much but I cant afford much right now. Either way, prayers go out to your friend, and everyone whose going through hardship right now.

Comment

Thanks guys, i really appreciate it.

I will let him know that he can contact the VA.

That link is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                    Thanks guys, i really appreciate it.

I will let him know that he can contact the VA.

That link is dead.
                    Ralphieee!

Can't you set up a link to your own paypal? I've seen it done before.
                    I'd be glad to donate, but, we need to set something with a link up.

And I've been watching the horror of this SS on tele and the computer, wow!
                    I've experianced similar when I lived in FL, and those nutzoid hurricanes!
                    But this SS, along with the timeing of the season .. and now this nor-easter? Man o man!

Lets get a link set-up for this dude and his wife! As Deev said, he's one of our own ..
                    and we don't leave one of own behind .. whatever is donated by anyone, will be of help.
                    There's a million people that are completely devastated out there, on our soil.
                    If I can help one family .. I'm all in .. damn Ralphie, I just noticed the link ..
                    Oi .. howd I miss that in your first OP ???/ grr ..

I'm clicking the link now bud .. and lets Stickie this thread, or least keep it at the top!

edit? Ooops it's just highlighted red .. I'll be ready when you are ...
                    Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 11-08-2012, 03:11 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Just sent my $28, hope it helps! Wish I could send more.

Comment

Tommy- This guy isn't from cb7, but he is a two time Iraq War vet and just an all around good dude.

A mutual friend of ours(who deployed with him once) set up the link in the OP.

They both live in the same borough in NY.

Were actually going to be getting together Sunday for Veterans day.

Bill- thanks a shit load brother. I really appreciate it.

To everyone who donated, thanks a ton!

Trust me they really appreciate it.

I want to say again, don't think that if you did not donate to my bud that I think you are an asshole.

Obv not everyone has the funds, I get that.

If you just feel that donating to one is not right since there are many, PLEASE PLEASE just donate to any charity you want. Everyone needs help.

Shit im going to be getting reimbursed for a few hundred bucks for spoiled food and trying to get my utility company to pay for my 5500w generator that I didn't necessarily have the funds for(but needed since it takes 12+ days to restore power to a town of 40k I guess)

In any case, we just set up a donation link for this kid and his wife out of appreciation for all he has given.

He lost a lot and we just wanted to give back.

If you can donate, cool.

If not, no big deal. Even if you go out and donate to any charity, its all good!

Comment

Working...
                        X