Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Who's got xbox live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's got xbox live?

If u have xbox live comment your gamertags

Wish I did. There's a thread somewhere on here for ppl who have xbox.

Man I'm gonna talk shit rite now... if I have online, ill destroy anyone who steps to me in GTAuto online. Ill bust your asses. B4 my account was inactive cuz i Bought 3 month card.. I was ranked 7 outta 10. Even the level 10 dudes were gettin mad. I was taught some tricks and tips from a level 10 guy and I used that 2 my addvantage.. lol the fukin level 1 and 2 guys used to get creamed all the time.

You also have to know the area, hidin spots and such. Ppl will ask. Hey hey how did u get up there... so ill tell them, and BaNg their asses go down because I nooooooo they will shoot me first.

Ahhhh man I'm a huge fkin grand theft auto fan. HUGE. Love It. I can literally play online all day, even the regular story line. Would've been cool if they came out with 1 more episode b4 they wanted to make a Gta5... how ever Rockstar also made that other game, ahh I can't think of the name. U ride around on the horse and stuff. Billy the kid era.. then had the updated map for zombies... that games Map is redonkulous... so so so big. They r testing waters on gta5. Sick game I make ppl LOL when I play. That game needs spplit screen mode or 2 player something. Gets corny with 1 player sometimes. A split screen will b sick tho. Gta Gta Gta.

End.

Btw love ur forum name.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Lol that's great! Me and my buddies play gta4 to! haha it's addicting but so is COD black ops and modern warfare 3...and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Civic slayer View Post
        Lol that's great! Me and my buddies play gta4 to! haha it's addicting but so is COD black ops and modern warfare 3...and thanks!
        there is a thread about xbox players and ps3 players but i dont kno where.try hittin up the search bar with just xbox and see if it comes up there.

my new turbo build

Comment

molliwoppd

Comment

I don't even turn on my 360 anymore. I lost interest in games. I'm so dam picky.

But I do have Dead Island. Sick game. I just have to get the strength to hit the power button.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
              I don't even turn on my 360 anymore. I lost interest in games. I'm so dam picky.

But I do have Dead Island. Sick game. I just have to get the strength to hit the power button.
              I've been playing Borderlands with a buddy trying to get those achievements for beating 100 consecutive matches in the battle arena DLC. It takes so freaking long with two guys who are equipped with invincible shields and one shot kill guns.

Comment

There's a place in your user profile for your xbox gamertag. Has been for many many years now.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  There's a place in your user profile for your xbox gamertag. Has been for many many years now.
                  Yea like Deev said its in our profile's, so start clicking through names and load up that friends list

Comment

Working...
                  X