Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Allow myself to introduce...... Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allow myself to introduce...... Myself

What's happening cb7tuners?! I've been lurking on this site for a while now and finally decided to sign up.

Odd thing is, I am the proud boyfriend of a girl who owns a 1992 accord ex. I actually helped her pick the car out after her last cars transmission gave up. I have been a CB fan for a while and I've done lots of work on my friends over the years. I own a 95 dodge Dakota sport (sorry I said the D word) and a 98 jeep Cherokee.

Anyways, hope this is the right place for this. Pictures can be posted if anyone cares to see any of the fleet. The accord isn't much to look at as it features rust and flaking clear coat. The rest of it isn't much to write home about either.

Glad I finally signed up.

Shit man, since u been lurking around, I'm. you didn't hook her car up some!
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by 92mnCB7 View Post
      What's happening cb7tuners?! I've been lurking on this site for a while now and finally decided to sign up.

Odd thing is, I am the proud boyfriend of a girl who owns a 1992 accord ex. I actually helped her pick the car out after her last cars transmission gave up. I have been a CB fan for a while and I've done lots of work on my friends over the years. I own a 95 dodge Dakota sport (sorry I said the D word) and a 98 jeep Cherokee.

Anyways, hope this is the right place for this. Pictures can be posted if anyone cares to see any of the fleet. The accord isn't much to look at as it features rust and flaking clear coat. The rest of it isn't much to write home about either.

Glad I finally signed up.
      This is the correct spot to post pics of your CB7, if you don't own one, the spot for you is "other automotive". But you can't post there until you have 30 posts. Welcome to the site.
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I like the thread title...and its reference.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

You're not the only member to have a Dakota Sport, sport!

Comment

Welcome to the site! And yet again, you aren't the only one who owns a Dakota sport! My step dad owns one. It's a red 03 and 4x4. So far his has taken quite a beaten! I hope you enjoy it here. This is by far the best forth gen accord site known to man. At least in English.
            92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
            2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome and thanks for moving my thread. Nice to hear there are some other Dakota owners, I will keep that chatter in the other section.

I'll get some pictures of the Honda even though it looks like butt. Hopefully upgrades/repairs to come.

Comment

Originally posted by 92mnCB7 View Post
                Thanks for the warm welcome and thanks for moving my thread. Nice to hear there are some other Dakota owners, I will keep that chatter in the other section.

I'll get some pictures of the Honda even though it looks like butt. Hopefully upgrades/repairs to come.
                Lol, half of our members cars look like ass, we don't care. Post them up.
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Welcome to the forum guy. If you have interest in these cars, you will enjoy it here. You are at the correct place.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Working...
                  X