Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Friends CB most likely totaled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends CB most likely totaled

My buddys CB he tried avoiding 1 but hit 2

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

What happened? Is he OK?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Wow that stinks man. Hope he is ok.

-side note snag those wheels if possible.

Comment

The wheels are 98-02 steelies, not really rare

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

^ I was told that cbs have 14in steelies, cd5 15in, and 6th gen had 16in steelies.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
            What happened? Is he OK?
            4 staples in the back of his head
            Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Damn that sucks, I hate to see that happen, especially to a laurel blue cb.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                Damn that sucks, I hate to see that happen, especially to a laurel blue cb.
                I second that. I love that color
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Hope the driver and pasengers if any are ok.

Looks like a low speed hit and no chassy damages. The front looks like on an angle and may be a radiator support job only.

Repairable is one thing and not being legally written off due to being uneconomical to repair is another.

Cars are depreciating so bad due to high turn overs that a sub ten yr old cheapie can be written off for financial reasons. The cb being 20 yrs or older means it will be a write off esp with front headlight, grill, front bumper, front blinkers, front radiator, front bumper reinforcements, front radiator support, rear bumper and bonnet damages. Not to mention fan shrouds, condenser, tranny cooling pipes, bonnet latch, top radiator support garnish. Too much for an old car.

Parts are not the problem or availability of them as they can be had in bulk from the jy but rather the labour costs for the insurance. Cheaper and easier for the insurance company to give your mate the cheapest low ball market value cheque than fixing it.
                  Last edited by JDMDriver; 07-12-2012, 11:58 AM.
                  Rides:

Accord
                  92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                  96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                  88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                  92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                  95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                  92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                  91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                  91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                  91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                  91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Yep, insurance valuations don't seem to factor in the inherent usefulness of the car. And they only give you trade in value I think.

Comment

awwwww maaaan.....

B-49M is one of the rarest colors. Sad to see one go.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                      X