Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Happy 4th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4th!

JUST LIKE THE TITLE SAYS....HAPPY 4TH TO ALL MY CB7 BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!! BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!

yay!!!

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
    My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

happy 4th to every one.

Comment

happy 4th of july to everyone dont drink and drive

Comment

I was lucky enough to be able to enlist to the air force yesterday the closest possible to the 4th of july which i thought was pretty cool. Happy 4th everytone

Comment

Yeah too bad this year fireworks are pretty much completely outlawed here because the damn wildfires have burned down half the state.

Comment

What about camp fires?^ are u allowed to have that?
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Damn shit is crazy I cant believe they outloawed such a beautiful thing. It's not our fault that people wanna blow their own hands off that still doesnt mean the group still shouldnt have fun. Plus I saw a webpage that in china they didnt sell too well since the USA was cracking down hard especially against transporters for transporting fireworks.

Comment

Happy 4th of July to everyone!! Today Is also my sons 2nd birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
                    Happy 4th of July to everyone!! Today Is also my sons 2nd birthday!
                    HAPPY BDAY TO YOUR SON!!

Comment

Happy 4th everyone! Too bad no fireworks allowed here this year. Good thing tho.

Comment

Where u from?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                          Damn shit is crazy I cant believe they outloawed such a beautiful thing. It's not our fault that people wanna blow their own hands off that still doesnt mean the group still shouldnt have fun.
                          Well its not really about people blowing eachother up, its just that there have been so many wildfires here that they don't want to take any chances with something else catching on fire. Its probably for the best though, there are a lot of families that have lost their homes just within the last week or so because of these wildfires.

Happy 4th to the rest of you though!

Comment

I just sat about 500 feet from the launch site of the Hamilton, Ohio fireworks. Best viewing was lying on your back looking straight up! I love the shock waves of the explosions.
                            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I only seen 1 cop out tonight... ppl busting guns off, its crazy, I had a blast settin my fw's off. Had a crowd and all. Some old barber shop caught fire in town and the mt trail caught fire from retards being careless. I'm thankful all my fw's went off and everyone was safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X