Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Walmart Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walmart Wheels

My local Walmart has ICW wheels for sale and they just started selling them. Anyone elses Walmart doing the same? Just wondering.

NOT that im looking to buy any. Im an OEM or oldskool wheel guy. JW

Can u put layaway on them
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      Can u put layaway on them
      hahahahah.

just remember man its walmart.
      Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
      Originally posted by deevergote
      den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
      Originally posted by deevergote
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

ICW has been around for a time now. I wouldn't say they're great, but they're not "WalMart Wheels" exactly.
        I remember seeing Motegi wheels at PepBoys and thinking they're cheap crap. Some Motegis are top quality!

Comment

The WalMart here has recently started selling several different brands/styles of wheels. Some of them are decent looking.

Comment

Walmart also just picked up kicker and ken wood car audio lines. No wonder this years dealer enrollment was different. Kicker was bad enough competing with the Internet, now Walmart? After 10 years of being my main brand, they may not have a place in my store anymore.

Comment

Stores like Wal Mart are pretty much all that's going to be left, other than the internet, in a few years. Nobody can compete with that, and honestly... who doesn't like to be able to get a variety of cheap stuff (thanks to their immense buying power) all under one roof?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Stores like Wal Mart are pretty much all that's going to be left, other than the internet, in a few years. Nobody can compete with that, and honestly... who doesn't like to be able to get a variety of cheap stuff (thanks to their immense buying power) all under one roof?
                If I had to put money on it, I think Walmart is in big trouble. Towns are
                Starting to no let them in, customer boycotts, and dollar general. They are using the exact same blueprint that made wal Mart so big. Stores in tiny towns. I live in a rather rural area, and Walmart is about all we have, and it's
                Not even 24 hour. In the past 3 years dollar general has open 5 stores with in 40 miles of here. In just about any town of 1000 people or so. I think they will soon be walmarts competition. And of course in the bigger markets,target, but for some reason people don't seem to be disappointed to go to target. To me it seems, in the post sam Walton Walmart, their quest for world domination and to run every out of business in a city, made overhead to high for them to stick to what got them there, and they will probably go the way of say sears and k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I like the fact that you can go to walmart for just about anything. And you might be right about Walmart being one of the only ones left. I think its very possible.

Also i should add that the most expensive was $99 for a 17" wheel.

Comment

notice that there are no WalMart's in NYC
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I've seen the wheels as well and they didn't look bad, but I feel like they would collapse under the cars weight...

On another note I love Walmart, they have everything, and for a cheap price.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMO View Post
                        I like the fact that you can go to walmart for just about anything. And you might be right about Walmart being one of the only ones left. I think its very possible.

Also i should add that the most expensive was $99 for a 17" wheel.
                        That's really cheap, even for a cheap wheel!

Comment

The biggest and fastest cargo boat is owned by walmart it can make it from china to cali in about 3 weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bokySqGdRhM

Comment

^ wowzers. Big ass cargo ship.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

The first picture of the video looks like its made on photoshop lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X