Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 6thgen H22 Swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 6thgen H22 Swap.

Figured i would share since I sold my CB7 to my Brother in law, And so noone thinks i'm a honda noob, Especially since i don't have enough posts to start good threads lol. Enjoy! This was my First H22 swap, and It was alot more complicated going into the 6th gen accord than any other Generation, OBD2 is a pain. But i learned alot and it gave me a new perspective of these little cars.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=42208
    Last edited by 99CcordMTF23; 06-18-2012, 01:10 AM.

nice.i love 6th gen body's next to the cb7 body's.how does it pull?

Comment

Well, It's Got alot more going on than the F23a1 Did. Since the motor isn't even Broken in I'm Trying to Take it easy, And stay out of Vtec. But it Gets to 4k in a Hurry. lol
      I Love every bit of it. It really made the Car more, Well, Fun. Alot made my Brakes seem worse, my body roll ridiculous, and my understeer atrocious. Time To make it a real performer!

BTW, the 6th gen in my opinion, is the best looking of all accords, Damn sexy in black aswell.

Comment

nice

i cant believe you did that right besides the street lol.

Comment

Born in oside, yeeeee! Haha welcome to the site bro.
          6th gens are sweet but i preffer the coupes, if only some had come with an H22 in them

Comment

6th gens had H22s in them in other markets. What do you think the Accord Euro R was? Granted, it wasn't exactly like the US model... but it was still a 6th gen Accord.

The swap really should have been easier than in a CB7. The engine is OBD2 and VTEC, just like the outgoing engine.

Either way, looks good! I'm not a fan of the 6th gen personally. My ex and I bought an 02 SE, and it was poorly made. Felt like a cheap car, even next to my abused CB7! We paid something like $14,000 for it... and I was happy to see it go with her when she left. I don't think I've owned a car that I missed less than that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
              Born in oside, yeeeee! Haha welcome to the site bro.
              6th gens are sweet but i preffer the coupes, if only some had come with an H22 in them
              Yessir, Thanks for the welcome!

And yes, i did the swap in my front yard. lol
              As far as dificulty, the Engine mount, and some Wiring needed to be dealt with which isn't a problem in the CB7.

Comment

Originally posted by 99CcordMTF23 View Post
                Figured i would share since I sold my CB7 to my Brother in law, And so noone thinks i'm a honda noob, Especially since i don't have enough posts to start good threads lol. Enjoy! This was my First H22 swap, and It was alot more complicated going into the 6th gen accord than any other Generation, OBD2 is a pain. But i learned alot and it gave me a new perspective of these little cars.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=42208
                I saw this thread yesterday and lemme tell you im impressed with your good work and effort on things that your doing now so early in the game. Congrats my boy keep up the good work. NOw make sure you maintain it well and keep up the Honda status alive my dude.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  6th gens had H22s in them in other markets. What do you think the Accord Euro R was? Granted, it wasn't exactly like the US model... but it was still a 6th gen Accord.

The swap really should have been easier than in a CB7. The engine is OBD2 and VTEC, just like the outgoing engine.

Either way, looks good! I'm not a fan of the 6th gen personally. My ex and I bought an 02 SE, and it was poorly made. Felt like a cheap car, even next to my abused CB7! We paid something like $14,000 for it... and I was happy to see it go with her when she left. I don't think I've owned a car that I missed less than that thing.
                  Thats crazy well I cant wait to be on my way on in there. Im thinking of keeping the evo and srt when I get another two cb7's and park it. and do the cb's as a daily but im going to want to swap them and drive them both.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                    I saw this thread yesterday and lemme tell you im impressed with your good work and effort on things that your doing now so early in the game. Congrats my boy keep up the good work. NOw make sure you maintain it well and keep up the Honda status alive my dude.
                    Thank you, I appreciate the Props and glad someone thinks my work is Legit. I Really don't like to half ass on things like this. (My Iroc-z on the other hand...) I try to keep everything as Oem as possible. Much Cleaner and efficient that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X