Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cb7tuner mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cb7tuner mobile

Maaan, life would be so much easier if I could upload a photo from my iPhone. Cause thats usually where I check this site on and where all my pictures are.

Originally posted by Peezdoutgelo View Post
    Maaan, life would be so much easier if I could upload a photo from my iPhone. Cause thats usually where I check this site on and where all my pictures are.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188967

Comment

I think the answer to this question (im new here but been reading this forum for years) is if you pay for it you can have it. Correct me if im wrong.

Comment

thanks man, now i understand haha

Comment

lol your cool!

Comment

You can't upload ANYTHING to this site. I won't pay the exorbitant bandwidth costs for this to be a storage site for the photos of thousands of members. And no, not "if you pay for it you can have it". It is not, and never will be, an option on this forum. SWMO, please do not give misleading information regarding the policies of this site. I don't need 3 dozen PMs today from people that want to buy photo storage space, or worse, payments sent out of nowhere expecting it. It happens.

Upload your photo to any good side. Facebook is what I often do, because it's easy. Then get the URL for the picture you want to share, put it between the image tags [img] and [/img], if not quite so easy from a phone as from a computer.

S.W.A.T, that thread actually has nothing to do with what the OP is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              You can't upload ANYTHING to this site. I won't pay the exorbitant bandwidth costs for this to be a storage site for the photos of thousands of members. And no, not "if you pay for it you can have it". It is not, and never will be, an option on this forum. SWMO, please do not give misleading information regarding the policies of this site. I don't need 3 dozen PMs today from people that want to buy photo storage space, or worse, payments sent out of nowhere expecting it. It happens.

Upload your photo to any good side. Facebook is what I often do, because it's easy. Then get the URL for the picture you want to share, put it between the image tags [img] and [/img], if not quite so easy from a phone as from a computer.

S.W.A.T, that thread actually has nothing to do with what the OP is saying.
              What i getting at was its not needed and its not worth the cost or effort to do. So by saying that i was trying to get the point across to the OP that if they knew what it would take to do it they wouldnt want to eather! Thats why is hasnt been done!

Thats all it was supposed to be. Nothing more. Not like "its an added service you have to pay for to get".

Sorry if anyone one thought i meant something diffrent by saying this. Next time i wont waste my time explaining something thats been asked 1,000,000,000 times to someone who dosent search first just for me ending up pissing someone off. Someone else can do it. Sorry deev it wont happen again.

Comment

It just had to be said. If I took it that way, someone else SURELY would!
                I get PMs constantly asking about products I do not sell, things I am unable (or unwilling) to do to this site, rules that are clearly explained in the appropriate sections, and even "hey you seem to know what your doing so rather than make a thread ill just ask you"... I didn't want to add to the endless list of PMs I get!

But yes, there will never be a "mobile version", and I do not intend to allow anyone to upload photos to this server. Bandwidth is expensive enough as it is, and if we exceed it, the site goes down until the host bumps up my limit (and my bill...)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  It just had to be said. If I took it that way, someone else SURELY would!
                  I get PMs constantly asking about products I do not sell, things I am unable (or unwilling) to do to this site, rules that are clearly explained in the appropriate sections, and even "hey you seem to know what your doing so rather than make a thread ill just ask you"... I didn't want to add to the endless list of PMs I get!

But yes, there will never be a "mobile version", and I do not intend to allow anyone to upload photos to this server. Bandwidth is expensive enough as it is, and if we exceed it, the site goes down until the host bumps up my limit (and my bill...)
                  I should have explained myself better. After reading what i wrote i see how its hard to be taken the way it was meant to be. Its best you did clear it up. And we are all lucky that you even take the time and trouble to keep CB7tuner going. I like the site just the way it is.

Comment

Working...
                  X