Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Robocop VS Terminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robocop VS Terminator

My friend and I are here watching both bots on tv. We want the forum to help add stuff. Pros and cons..

Pros of Robocop

Makes cool robot noises, when he walks he makes a thump sound, carries a sweet ass gun.

Pros of Terminator

Super human strength, built by SkyNet in the future, ability to see at night, durable .. when he gets knocked down he gets backs up, rides a dope as motorcycle.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    My friend and I are here watching both bots on tv. We want the forum to help add stuff. Pros and cons..

Pros of Robocop

Makes cool robot noises, when he walks he makes a thump sound, carries a sweet ass gun.

Pros of Terminator

Super human strength, built by SkyNet in the future, ability to see at night, durable .. when he gets knocked down he gets backs up, rides a dope as motorcycle.
    yeah in a fight between the two i think the Terminator would win.

We should tell the guys at Spike to make another episode of Deadliest Warriors and have these two go against each other followed by Predators and Aliens(xenomorphs).

Comment

Excellent fukin idea.

My friend said T101 will come up and just punch his head off, I snapped this pic while we were watchin. Robocop.

He's always gettn beat up.

Comment

Believe it or not robocop and the terminator were actualy based off of the same design to a certain degree. Both were made under the same manufacturer but under a different name under the same corporation OCP-corp and skynet cyberdine systems.

Robocop is slow but hes has his fair share of battles including that steroid addict cain when he fought him. Robocop still got up and managed to repair himself. The terminator depending on which model undergoes a different stage.

There is the different stage of intelligence on the terminators end which posses new abilities and intelligence to blend in and infiltrate for whatever purpose it needs to complete its mission. Robocop has intelligence and he can see at night but he moves slow but most of all he has the ability to think on his own and make his own choices which is a plus.

The terminator has the ability to think as far as its cpu will allow it remember its a learning computer. Like the Turk which was a part of skynets learning chip to out-wit its opponents which is pretty clever. The Terminator has another ability to blend in with its living tissue covered in the fully hyper combat alloy chasis. Believe it or not Robocop aka Murphy gave birth to skynets terminator.
        Last edited by h22sparkle; 06-10-2012, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Good info man. Didn't even no u posted.

Comment

Damn Sparkle....you just tore this thread to fucking shreds!

Dude knows his shit.

Didn't expect that from you lol.

Good shit my man.

Comment

Thanks mang I try im into stuff like this but on a more pressing note you know how the time machine that skynet developed and the theory of nothing dead being allowed to travel. Somehow Robocop managed to go through because hes still part human and part machine so he was allowed to go through with a couple of trinkets like that jet flightpack.

He took that went back in time after he replicated himself a couple thousand times over and went back and took the terminator units out. Im not sure how would he compete against the TX though looks like she got a bone to pick like she got it in for a terminator like he owe back in child support lol.

Comment

Terminator>Robo-Cop, any day of the week.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                  Terminator>Robo-Cop, any day of the week.
                  Terminator is the kind of cyborg that likes to improvise. Always checking on the leather becuase he knows those buddylee jeans just wont last with all the bullets heading his way. As for Robocop he makes the joker wonder where does he get those wonderful toys lol.

Dude be flying around with jetpacks a damn desert eagle lookin pulse pistol which he keeps in the tuck on the side of his leg. Hes like the new millenium cowboy like his son wanted him to be. Another thing there was more than just one robocop too. There was another robocop besides Murphy too its on netflix. In Japan they tried to attempt a robocopish terminatorish attempt but failed.

Comment

Terminator eh, what's thet female robot that kicked the terminators ass, she's hot, fiesty and my kind of woman

then there is the one who, when melted to liquid can shape back into form.

All terminator has for himself compared to the other robots in that series is " I'll be back "

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo617 View Post
                      Terminator eh, what's thet female robot that kicked the terminators ass, she's hot, fiesty and my kind of woman

then there is the one who, when melted to liquid can shape back into form.

All terminator has for himself compared to the other robots in that series is " I'll be back "
                      That would be the TX. Basically shes is the anti-Terminator Terminator. She is a multipurpose combat unit with the purpose to destroy all terminaotrs in an attempt to assassinate JOhn Connor and help bring about the apocolypse formally known as judgement day.

The first terminator got stopped by a human. The next terminator which was liquid shape-shifting metal was first frozen them melted by a solid terminator. I bet skynet said ahh the hell with it make one out of both liquid and metal this time throw some verizon fios in it to infect the others and turn everything on with high speed internet to kill anything that moves lol. Instead of collecting weapons it is already fully equiped twice as strong twice as smart but even that model got its attempts thwarted by the learning curve of the T850 system series model 101.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                        Believe it or not robocop and the terminator were actualy based off of the same design to a certain degree. Both were made under the same manufacturer but under a different name under the same corporation OCP-corp and skynet cyberdine systems.
                        What you are saying is half ass true. But those two stories were never meant to be a part of eachother like that, they were made into a crossover series (a comic book actually) well after both of the movies were out. Its completely fiction on top of another piece of fiction. But to say they were made off the same design then go into the OCP and Skynet Cyberdine shit is a little misleading... Because its not really true, its just another story somebody else made up and repackaged.

Thats like me getting permission to use Conan the Barbarian and Spiderman and intertwine their respective stories and then say thats how it really went down between the two characters when it really wasn't not at all.

Sort of like how they made the Alien vs Predator shit. They didn't start out related in any way at all. They were completely different movies made by different people with different producers. But later down the line the two creators got together and greenlighted that Alien vs Predator movie. But I don't think its recognized as a true relation to either one of the franchises.

Comment

Working...
                        X