Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

today was my lucky day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm sorry for my spelling i'm just trying to do my best

Comment

Originally posted by Akil1 View Post
      yea that's a real deal. I just read on another thread about a guy spending $550 on a f22a lol
      Originally posted by browncali View Post
      dammm i probably built my all engine with tha money...
      It's probably going to cost you more than $550 to build this one in the end. Specially if you want it to last any amount of time.

As for the $82 deal. There is probably a good reason they sold it to you for the price of scrap aluminum. Still a good deal though. The intake manifold and distributor would be worth way more than $80 if you were to sell them.

Have you looked at the cylinder walls or the condition of the pistons yet?

I wish you the best of luck with this build. Hopefully it isn't a money pit. However, most things related to automotive are just that.
      Last edited by GhostAccord; 05-11-2012, 01:16 AM.
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

i was thinking on just swapin the h23 block on it???

Comment

OK well if you just so happened to have a fresh H23A1 block laying around. You sure could make yourself an H23A VTEC easy enough. Have the head checked out and slap that thing on the H23 block.
          Last edited by GhostAccord; 05-12-2012, 01:28 AM.
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Today was my lucky day to, I also got a h22
            Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
            93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

My question is, who doesn't have an H22 on this forum....and what are all these Preludes using for engines... I would much rather have a lude over a CB any day.... jk
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                OK well if you just so happened to have a fresh H23A1 block laying around. You sure could make yourself an H23A VTEC easy enough. Have the head checked out and slap that thing on the H23 block.
                does it matter if its the h22a4 head???i was reading some treads nd they said just to change the H23 upper plenum and TB nd the h22a1 injectors nd dizzy to. its da true? to make it obd1

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
                  Today was my lucky day to, I also got a h22
                  yea i saw ur post...so finally which one did get??

Comment

The head will fit, no need to change the upper plenum. The OBD1 H22A1 injectors will work better with the current OBD1 Accord resistor setup. Not sure about the distributor...I'm sure there is info in the swap stickies about doing an H22 swap.....
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                      The head will fit, no need to change the upper plenum. The OBD1 H22A1 injectors will work better with the current OBD1 Accord resistor setup. Not sure about the distributor...I'm sure there is info in the swap stickies about doing an H22 swap.....
                      cuz i found out the motor came out from a 99 nd i think its obd2 thas why i was asking u if i need to change the injectos....

Comment

shit nice find
                        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by browncali View Post
                          cuz i found out the motor came out from a 99 nd i think its obd2 thas why i was asking u if i need to change the injectos....
                          yes you do injectors are different and the rail 2 and the trhottle body have a map sensor so maybe change it for a h23 tb

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

Comment

The H23/P14 throttle body also has the MAP sensor mounted on top.

No need to swap throttle bodies because of the MAP sensor. You can use your existing firewall mounted MAP and leave the TB mounted MAP unplugged.
                            MR Thread
                            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

People are suggesting the H23A1 plenum(same as OBD-1 H22A/H22A1) because it uses a 2-wire IACV instead of the 3-wire on the OBD-2 plenum. If you can find one cheaply then it's just an easy way to make the IACV a plug and play ordeal into the factory harness.

Same thing with the injectors. It just makes them plug and play.

Also, you're going to need a P13.

Was the yard you got this from here in Houston? I got a JDM H22A this week from Houston Pull Your Part at their new location on W. Mt. Houston.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

[QUOTE=Jarrett;2994460]People are suggesting the H23A1 plenum(same as OBD-1 H22A/H22A1) because it uses a 2-wire IACV instead of the 3-wire on the OBD-2 plenum. If you can find one cheaply then it's just an easy way to make the IACV a plug and play ordeal into the factory harness.

Same thing with the injectors. It just makes them plug and play.

Also, you're going to need a P13.

Was the yard you got this from here in Houston? I got a JDM H22A this week from Houston Pull Your Part at their new location on W. Mt. Houston.[/Q

Im gona try it with the obd2 if dont work i got the h23 in my f22 so im good..
                                Oh shit thers a new pull a part there.....wat about the harness do i kep the obd2 or obd1

Comment

Working...
                                X