Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

might get a new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might get a new ride

What's up guys. Just wanting some opinions on a couple cars im looking to get. Its gonna be one or the other even though id love both haha. But anyway im looking at either an older integra. 90 to 93 to be exact. Or an older civic hatch. Preferably a 90. Any opinions on those cars? Pros and cons? Im just looking for a fun project! Thanks everyone.

Tegs are impossible to find in good shape and everyone has a Civic.

This is why I drive a CB.

Comment

My buddy picked up a 93 teg I couple weeks ago. I like them if there are super clean. Do not like there oldschool like interior. But they really got nothing on a cb! But everyone and there dogs have a civic.

MRT>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...70#post3021770

Comment

Well nobody around me has either so that's why I like them. As for the tegs being impossible, there's 3 on craigslist around me right now. I think the most expensive one is only 3 grand. Its pretty nice too.

Comment

Take the 3 grand you would spend on an old common Integra/Civic and put it into the CB. Motor having problems? Buy an H and drop it in. You say no one around you has a Civic? Get one and then you will notice them EVERYWHERE. That's how it happens. I'd stick with the CB because you may be going from one problem to another.

Comment

Originally posted by burtonridert6 View Post
            take The 3 Grand You Would Spend On An Old Common Integra/civic And Put It Into The Cb. Motor Having Problems? Buy An H And Drop It In. You Say No One Around You Has A Civic? Get One And Then You Will Notice Them Everywhere. That's How It Happens. I'd Stick With The Cb Because You May Be Going From One Problem To Another.
            +1

Comment

I must be opposite as you guys haha. A cb is the most common car in my area. I love my cb don't get me wrong and im probably gonna keep it for a good while. However I just love how the older tegs and civics look. Plus nobody has them. Even new civics are nowhere to be found around me ha.

Comment

Originally posted by hondakid1996 View Post
                I must be opposite as you guys haha. A cb is the most common car in my area. I love my cb don't get me wrong and im probably gonna keep it for a good while. However I just love how the older tegs and civics look. Plus nobody has them. Even new civics are nowhere to be found around me ha.
                Not down here in Cincy. Ever since i got my 8th gen Civic, i see them every where. When i'm on the road now, i count the number of 8th gens every time i see one and the it's never less then 10 before i get back home.

Comment

Every Integra and Civic I see driving around is a crappy ricebox... especially the old ones. There are a lot of lousy CBs as well, but I see more nice ones than not when they're modified.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Every Integra and Civic I see driving around is a crappy ricebox... especially the old ones. There are a lot of lousy CBs as well, but I see more nice ones than not when they're modified.
                    I saw a yellow frist gen civic the other day that was in great shape. I guy that owned it said he just got done restoreing it
                    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by hondakid1996 View Post
                      I must be opposite as you guys haha. A cb is the most common car in my area.
                      That because you own one. Its all in your mind, you just notice them more. Guaranteed when you buy you a Teg or Civic all of a sudden you will see them everywhere. Just like this dude...
                      Originally posted by Leung View Post
                      Ever since i got my 8th gen Civic, i see them every where.

Comment

Get the DA..

Comment

You can find a nice swapped ef civic for 3k just make sure its not a half assed swap
                          My whips so clean I can see the reflection of your car in the reflection of my car on the reflection of your car

Comment

Yeah the da had a b18 gsr swap but it looked kind of sketchy. There's a few nice b16 civics on cl too but the bodies are garbage.

Comment

Get a DA9. IMO way better than a civic. EF hatchbacks are not really safe at all. The teg has more safety and weight to it. A cb is even better though. But since you're asking between those two, definitely the DA9. They are rarer and look way better modded.
                              1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                              For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Working...
                              X