Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

RockAuto Goes Mobile!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RockAuto Goes Mobile!

Not by your home computer, but need to order a part now? We are pleased to announce that the RockAuto catalog is now mobile friendly!

Auto-detection of mobile devices has been enabled, however, if for some reason your device is not recognized there is a link on the bottom right of our homepage that will bring you to the mobile site.

With a few quick swipes and taps you can find the parts you need for your upcoming repair in no time at all, no matter where you happen to be. We aim to deliver a faster, easy to use experience and hope the mobile version of the RockAuto catalog helps do just that!

that's awesome. now only if you did road side delivery for the guys that need a distributor while stuck on the side of the road.

Comment

the rate they are going give them time you never know lol!

Comment

I just got my box of RockAuto parts in the mail the other day

Comment

Just ordered Radiator hoses for my moms sentra yesterday! Probably will get them Monday, I love their shipping!
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Working...
          X