Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Farewell CB7 (Totaled)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men that suck somebody hit you.

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

damn man, that sucks. hope everything turns out for the best and you are able to get another CB7 and able to swap everything over. also i'm glad everyone was ok
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
        idk, your shell had a lot of rust on the rear quarter panels and is that a DX model? almost worth it to upgrade to an EX or something if you can find a cheap CB7 on craiglist with a good body and blown engine.
        Nah i was an LX. The only thing I wanted for an EX was the rear disc. I put them on from 97 coupe.

I wish I could have found anothe shell for like $500. The guy didn't answer me on CL I coulda swapped everything if so. But i'm not going to buy it back at this point. I am selling th motor for a good price plus the f22.
        It's on craigs list.
        IridiumCore
        HCK-The Beginning

--------------------------------------
        Your drunk she doesn't look that good.

Comment

am i missing something? wouldent it be like $200 just to go to a junk yard and replace all that stuff? sure the paint might be wrong but at least its not a $3K thing
          Last edited by RyanD; 04-29-2012, 01:30 PM.
          visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
            am i missing something? wouldent it be like $200 just to go to a junk yard and replace all that stuff? sure the paint might be wrong but at least its not a $3K thing
            Yea you are, it's called rear quarter panel damage..

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
              Yea you are, it's called rear quarter panel damage..
              what is that? as you can see i know nothing about body work
              visit vgruk

Comment

its where u have to cut and weld and do major body work and frame repair. its not like a fender where u can just bolt it on.
                frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

No I'm not buying it back. I'm just going to move ahead with my plans to get a Prelude. I'll come back to CB soon enough though. Most likely after I get a house with a garage where I work on it as much as I want to w/o neighbors asking me questions every five minutes and without having to rush and subjected to weather and the delays caused by bad weather. maybe in a year or two I'll find a shell for about $500 and get another motor that will be from hmotorsonline or something. We'll see.
                  IridiumCore
                  HCK-The Beginning

--------------------------------------
                  Your drunk she doesn't look that good.

Comment

Working...
                  X