Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

darn its been awile!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

darn its been awile!

as the title says its been a wile sence i have been on here.
    over a year!
    but anywho havent worked on the cb for that long (money problems due to getting layed off)
    well now i have been looking around and gitting lots of ideas.
    once it warms up a little i will be out working on the cb agin.
    this s.c. weather is so messed up. warm one day freazeing cold the next.
    well anyways talk to you all soon and yes i will be takeing progress pictures as i work on the cb

R.I.P 93 cb7

That is exactly how the weather is down in wisconsin. But anyway welcome back. Got any pics of the cb the way it sits now?
    1993 accord lx coupe 5 speed f22a1 all stock for now.

Comment

I feel you with the weather, I'm in Virginia Beach and it's been one heck of a roller coaster this winter.

Comment

us mid-west folk are getting the shaft job of the year. it went for 75 to snowing in one day!

welcome back!

Comment

Well thank you to all for the "welcome backs"
          no I dont have any pictures of the cb as it sets.
          but I will try to take some today.
          i went out the car the other day. And after looking at the car that I havnt seen in almost a year and a half.
          i was in shock and allmost want to cry. Its covered in dust and dirt.
          and the smell on the in side stinks (youknow the smell)
          the smell thats there after a car has been seting awile .

R.I.P 93 cb7

Comment

Yea the smell never really pleasant. But cant wait to see it cleaned up and everything.
            1993 accord lx coupe 5 speed f22a1 all stock for now.

Comment

Working...
            X