Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 wagon

i really want a wagon as a DD i love the way they look and i found this one what do you goes think.
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/2863913778.html

its a LX,i dont no much about wagons my question is does it have a sun roof and is it discs breaks or is that just the ex models, power widows. and also what do you think of this car, i think the price is right

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

If it's an LX it doesn't have rear discs, and sunroof. EX's had the disc upgrade and sunroof.
    '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
    '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
    '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

No sunroof. Not sure about disc brakes but I'm sure its got drums. I think both are ex exclusively.

Originally posted by turboHLS30 View Post
      If it's an LX it doesn't have rear discs, and sunroof. EX's had the disc upgrade and sunroof.

Beat me to it
      Last edited by dysfunk; 02-24-2012, 11:15 AM.
      92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

It will have power windows. Only DX models had manual windows (US models, that is.)

Comment

ya what do you guys think of the car, and thanks for the input guys im owned 2 coupes, but never had a wagon

Comment

The description is very limited, and the pictures don't show much. Here's what I see:

My93 accord wagon RUST FREE clean recent paint job (that means the rust was bondo'd over and repainted... it'll be back in 6 months) lx 5speed I am mainly looking to TRADE for another 5sp or maby auto depeding what it is ,,it has headers with a striaght pipe (from my knowledge of MA cops... that'll get you pulled over REAL quick!) clean title has colivers (no brand mentioned, leads me to believe they're cheap $50 "ebay" sleeves on blown stock shocks)_ has a f22a ,window visors, etc .

I'd stay away unless you want a project. His price seems fair enough if it runs well, especially if that rust was fixed properly (and a proper rust fix and paintjob would cost nearly what he's asking for the whole car...) I believe that the car will need work to be safe and legal, so if you get it, expect to put a proper exhaust system (with a cat) back on there, replace that suspension, and be prepared to tackle the rust issue properly before it eats the entire rear end of the car (I've seen it happen... it's not pretty, and VERY expensive to fix.)

The seller also types like an idiot... and if you've been around here at all for the past 2 years, you've likely seen my opinion of people who type like idiots...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              The description is very limited, and the pictures don't show much. Here's what I see:

My93 accord wagon RUST FREE clean recent paint job (that means the rust was bondo'd over and repainted... it'll be back in 6 months) lx 5speed I am mainly looking to TRADE for another 5sp or maby auto depeding what it is ,,it has headers with a striaght pipe (from my knowledge of MA cops... that'll get you pulled over REAL quick!) clean title has colivers (no brand mentioned, leads me to believe they're cheap $50 "ebay" sleeves on blown stock shocks)_ has a f22a ,window visors, etc .

I'd stay away unless you want a project. His price seems fair enough if it runs well, especially if that rust was fixed properly (and a proper rust fix and paintjob would cost nearly what he's asking for the whole car...) I believe that the car will need work to be safe and legal, so if you get it, expect to put a proper exhaust system (with a cat) back on there, replace that suspension, and be prepared to tackle the rust issue properly before it eats the entire rear end of the car (I've seen it happen... it's not pretty, and VERY expensive to fix.)

The seller also types like an idiot... and if you've been around here at all for the past 2 years, you've likely seen my opinion of people who type like idiots...
              its funny because everything you said was poping in my head while i was reading the CL add. i figured its some bullshit coilvers but im expecting to change it to springs, and the body work, you can never tell if it was done right and i know its pricy because im in the middle of doing body work and paint on my coupe and its not cheap at all. it might be a little project but i dont mind doing little things like susp work. and i few other things. ps i dont live in mass i live in RI its like a 1 hour ride to see it. but thanks for all the input dev i appricate it

Comment

Working...
              X