Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ordering some 16x8 xxr 002s

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres a pic i found just for you deez. enjoy!

1993 Honda Accord LX
    2006 Yamaha R6
    2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Originally posted by Minze View Post
      heres a pic i found just for you deez. enjoy!

Yet another reason why Honda owners need to stay away from Bosozoku style.

Comment

Aside from the obnoxiously long tailpipes, it's hardly even Bosozuku style.
        That style, of course, is also quite unsafe. I hope it doesn't catch on in the US.

I love how people think I am irritated by a picture of some idiot's car. My comments are made to HOPEFULLY keep a member from making an unsafe decision, and hurting himself or others. But hey... what do I know?

Comment

Minze, your position is that of ignorance. You have nothing other than your opinion (and unfortunately, that of a large percentage of the CB7Tuner population) on its appearance supporting your stance. Pun intended. Whereas Deevergote makes a contrary, albeit valid point based upon the safety of that type of style and the ramifications that a mishap could include.

The last blowout I had was in my parent's Durango on State Highway 290 in Houston. It was 4 lanes wide where I was and I was in the far left lane. Thankfully there was no one around me when my front right tire blew out because it caused the Durango to jerk across all of those lanes until I got to the right shoulder. My speed had decreased enough for me to gain control of the car by that time. Had someone been next to me or in my right blind spot I would have hit them. I wasn't even doing anything unsafe. It just happened. In fact the tire was warrantied because it was less than a year old.

My point is that this trend is an unsafe one that pushes limits to the extreme. If some hellaflushed car has a blowout and hits another car then it was out of their own stupidity and insistence on bragging about their mental handicap by setting their car up that way.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            Minze, your position is that of ignorance. You have nothing other than your opinion (and unfortunately, that of a large percentage of the CB7Tuner population) on its appearance supporting your stance. Pun intended. Whereas Deevergote makes a contrary, albeit valid point based upon the safety of that type of style and the ramifications that a mishap could include.

The last blowout I had was in my parent's Durango on State Highway 290 in Houston. It was 4 lanes wide where I was and I was in the far left lane. Thankfully there was no one around me when my front right tire blew out because it caused the Durango to jerk across all of those lanes until I got to the right shoulder. My speed had decreased enough for me to gain control of the car by that time. Had someone been next to me or in my right blind spot I would have hit them. I wasn't even doing anything unsafe. It just happened. In fact the tire was warrantied because it was less than a year old.

My point is that this trend is an unsafe one that pushes limits to the extreme. If some hellaflushed car has a blowout and hits another car then it was out of their own stupidity and insistence on bragging about their mental handicap by setting their car up that way.

just stick to making redhead threads.....

if people want to be unsafe, oh well...
            1993 Honda Accord LX
            2006 Yamaha R6
            2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Have fun with your state of the art XXR wheels.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-gen...ed-up-car.html

Current:
              2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
              1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
              1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Minze View Post
                just stick to making redhead threads.....

if people want to be unsafe, oh well...
                I see things differently when it's my forum that they're getting their information from. I also care about other people... it's a flaw of mine.

Comment

just lock this already.

Comment

Good point.

Comment

Working...
                    X