Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ordering some 16x8 xxr 002s

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordering some 16x8 xxr 002s

and im wondering what offset should i run, i was told not to do "0" offset as in its a little too much, so what should i run ?

used the search button, there are like 8 threads about xxr 002s already and they have the info and pics to help you decide. i was doing that this morning

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
    My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Run whatever offfset YOU like its your car make it to YOUR liking not eveyone elses. people talk shit about my car daily because it scraps EVERYWHERE and is super dumpped but its my car and thats how i like it. So like the post above me just look at some pics and pick the best you like.

Comment

I personally think 0 offset is busted.....I'm not into the mexi poke look I like when my wheels are flush, but that's just me
        My whips so clean I can see the reflection of your car in the reflection of my car on the reflection of your car

Comment

Originally posted by flatrex View Post
          I personally think 0 offset is busted.....I'm not into the mexi poke look I like when my wheels are flush, but that's just me
          don't like roller skates? lol, me neither. I like the flush look too, (not hellaflush)

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by scotty91 View Post
            Run whatever offfset YOU like its your car make it to YOUR liking not eveyone elses. people talk shit about my car daily because it scraps EVERYWHERE and is super dumpped but its my car and thats how i like it. So like the post above me just look at some pics and pick the best you like.
            Thank you sir. By the way i love how low your ride is

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
            My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Yay. More XXR bullshit.

Comment

i take it u dont like xxrs
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

every week we get 2-3 threads asking "will these ridiculous low offset wheels fit my car?"

Comment

Just remember that it's a fad. It will go away. So if you're spending hard-earned cash that you probably shouldn't be on them, I'd reconsider.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

It's a fad that will do two things... 1) wear out your tires due to the necessary negative camber to achieve clearance, and 2) wear out your wheel bearings due to unnecessary stress on the hub.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        It's a fad that will do two things... 1) wear out your tires due to the necessary negative camber to achieve clearance, and 2) wear out your wheel bearings due to unnecessary stress on the hub.
                        wowwwwwww.....

its sunday, calm down..

if everyone had the same ideas, your forum wouldnt run.
                        1993 Honda Accord LX
                        2006 Yamaha R6
                        2004 Acura TSX

Comment

So mods that are dangerous should be encouraged because they're different?
                          And seeing as this question is asked 3 times a week, it seems like everyone DOES have the same ideas Because so many of those threads exist, the responses have been given over and over and over. The same responses. The question has already been answered.

And I don't particularly care if my forum runs, if it's only going to be populated by ignorant trend followers that would rather look cool than be safe. Contrary to popular belief, this is not a business to me, and I don't benefit in any way by increasing the overall membership volume.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            So mods that are dangerous should be encouraged because they're different?
                            And seeing as this question is asked 3 times a week, it seems like everyone DOES have the same ideas Because so many of those threads exist, the responses have been given over and over and over. The same responses. The question has already been answered.

And I don't particularly care if my forum runs, if it's only going to be populated by ignorant trend followers that would rather look cool than be safe. Contrary to popular belief, this is not a business to me, and I don't benefit in any way by increasing the overall membership volume.
                            so immediately delete the threads. pm the op the answer or tell him to search. no need to say something is bullshit because its different.
                            1993 Honda Accord LX
                            2006 Yamaha R6
                            2004 Acura TSX

Comment

I'm not saying it's bullshit because it's different. I'm saying it's bullshit because it's unsafe. There's a difference.

Deleting the thread and PMing the person would do two things: 1) it would open the door for me to be their personal consultant for everything they do with their car... I get enough of that already. and 2) it would remove the thread from the database, providing one less response for some rare searcher to discover. The more I say it, the better the chances someone might read it.

I wish this freakin' "stance" trend would just die already. Too many idiots rolling around with grinding wheel bearings and bald tires just because they want to look like some trailer queen magazine car.

Comment

Working...
                              X