Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where do you use CB7Tuner.com ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you use CB7Tuner.com ?

95% of the time at work - when i should be working.

i noticed when im at work and not helping my patients im on cb7tuner just looking reading etc...
    Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
    Originally posted by deevergote
    den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

In my den . On off days. I do real work for real cash the other 6 days....

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

In the morning before school, I know the code for the schools wi-fi that's locked so IN school and at home after school. Lol
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

95% of the time, Im at work. Like now, lol. The other 5% is after work or on the weekends.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

at work the whole day as i use the computer at work for 8hrs lol and of course whenever i get the chance to !
          Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

At home when I'm working here. On my phone when I'm on the road.
            I'm always working.

Comment

Im not a fan of surfing forums on my phone. I know about the whole Tap-a-talk thing but Im cheap and am not paying for that, lol. Otherwise, like on here, I have zoom in and it's rather difficult to navigate.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

It's not too bad on the iPhone. Just double-tap whatever section you want to zoom into, and it'll expand it to the full screen. It's not my preferred method, but it's not bad. I've given 3 paragraph replies while in my car, properly spelled and punctuated, from my phone over the course of 6 stoplights.

This forum isn't compatible with any of the software that makes forums "phone friendly" anyway. I don't know if I'll ever do it, because 1) I don't know how, 2) it costs money, and 3) I don't feel it's much better anyway.

Comment

Phone. Don't have to zoom nothing.
                  wat?

Comment

im at work now, im sure theres something i could be doing, surfing cb7tuner makes me look more busy and interested when the Doc walk by and see the back of my moniter and me staring in like "ooh thats what that it"
                    Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                    den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

On the sofa.... On the toilet.... By the pool.... On the beach..... Riding in the car.... Up in the bar.

Mainly on my phone. Sometimes ill get on the computer.

This forum is really good on my android phone. Double tap, it'll resize the text and word wrap to the screen.
                      92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

During college lectures, while recieving training for working, while working, at home, at my aunts house, at my friends house, on my friends PS3, at this girls house while doing the nasty (yeah she was boring ), at the light, while pulled over by state police ( i even got the officer involved when I showed him a few posts on here and he agreed with the officers decision on that guy getting a ticket and it wasn't just a meet the quota stop ), where/when Don't I get on this site

Comment

everywhere other then home like, work, while I'm working on the cb I use my iPhone, but if I am home, then it will be a mix, if I am already on my computer I will use it otherwise its on my phone
                          Last edited by almostJDM; 02-10-2012, 01:04 PM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I use my iPhone and my desktop

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                              Im not a fan of surfing forums on my phone. I know about the whole Tap-a-talk thing but Im cheap and am not paying for that, lol. Otherwise, like on here, I have zoom in and it's rather difficult to navigate.

U SILLY
                              wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X