Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Odd signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd signs

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

yup.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Comment

Comment

I don't have the picture anymore but down by the beach one summer they had a sign the read

Cooters for rent!!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            O_o woah, damn i wouldn't want to be on THAT road at night lmfao i would drop of the side of a cliff or some shit!!
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              If I came across that sign somewhere, I would get all sorts of excited

Reminds me of the time that a friend and I came across a sign at the start of a forest service road that said dead end in 27 miles. Naturally we had to investigate and drove all 27 miles. It was sketchy as hell too. It was very late at night and there were sections of the trail where the side was washed out and essentially went down a cliff. I tried looking down as we drove past one of them and couldn't see ground below. Oh the memories

Comment

This one is kind of rude but I died laughing at it. Mainly the lack of care in makinf this sign.
                92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

I know a place with blue stop signs I'll take a pic. Its kinda freaky. Like twilight zoney

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I have a couple.

MY MRT
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                      If I came across that sign somewhere, I would get all sorts of excited

Reminds me of the time that a friend and I came across a sign at the start of a forest service road that said dead end in 27 miles. Naturally we had to investigate and drove all 27 miles. It was sketchy as hell too. It was very late at night and there were sections of the trail where the side was washed out and essentially went down a cliff. I tried looking down as we drove past one of them and couldn't see ground below. Oh the memories
                      Makes me think of a road near me named Unexpected Road. I was taking my car out for one last drive before my H22 swap, and I decided to see what Unexpected Road was like. It was a long, straight, flat road... would be perfect for racing. It's out in the middle of nowhere. I floored it, getting up to 60 or so. Then the road suddenly became dirt, and turned... with a lake in front of me. I'm amazed I didn't drive straight into the lake! That was unexpected!

Comment

Working...
                      X