Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rice Or Nice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rice Or Nice?

Saw this on Craigslist Just wondering what u guys think of it?

My opinion: I think its Rice But i like the colour and Headlights to be honest

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...797471454.html

The pictures don't do it justice, and it could use something other than stock wheels to go with the kit... but otherwise, it's not badly done.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      The pictures don't do it justice, and it could use something other than stock wheels to go with the kit... but otherwise, it's not badly done.
      yea thats true but the thing is everyone has different taste on cars

Comment

The funniest thing about it is the price.

Comment

Its haggard

Bodykit on a sedan is pretty cheesy imo.

Oh hai mikey! *waves*

Comment

very ricer roni.

btw mikey u know her?
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I love the color. but I think it's a ricey car overall.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
              "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                very ricer roni.

btw mikey u know her?
                Not personally. E-friends.

Comment

yea im not sold especially sitting looking like that and for the price smh the car looks abused

Comment

"will supply performance chip for engine that needs to be installed giving up to 60 extra hp"

PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

definitely not worth 3400 maybe 1700 at best, not bustin on kit but tis whupped. looks like it was hooked to the back of a mack truck and drug a few miles
                      to each his own, ive seen accords in way better shape going for less.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                        "will supply performance chip for engine that needs to be installed giving up to 60 extra hp"

Lol I saw that to lol, do they even make performance chips for our cars? I know that u invented one for our cars if I'm right.

Comment

There really are no performance chips for any car, they are all pretty much bogus, what I am working on is making it so that the ecu's that are found under the floorboards of our cars can be "tuned". You can convert pt3's to pt6's now, and do automatic to manual ecu conversions. The software is close to an initial release, but its not even going to be able to compare to current tuning software available for other ecu's, but its a start. The main core of this program is to try and further develop the tunability for these ecu's, ground is being made, albiet slowly. Currently I have an assortment of different dumps of the factory "chip" (All available for download on my wiki), that I can use to "burn chips" to convert a pt3 to a pt6 or an auto to manual/standard.
                          Last edited by cloudasc; 01-13-2012, 10:38 PM.
                          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                            There really are no performance chips for any car, they are all pretty much bogus, what I am working on is making it so that the ecu's that are found under the floorboards of our cars can be "tuned". You can convert pt3's to pt6's now, and do automatic to manual ecu conversions. The software is close to an initial release, but its not even going to be able to compare to current tuning software available for other ecu's, but its a start. The main core of this program is to try and further develop the tunability for these ecu's, ground is being made, albiet slowly.

That's really cool. Sounds like hard work and a lot of computer work to me to make one of these.

Comment

But for all intents and purposes, remove the term "chip" from your memory as it's referred to in the sense that there is something magical you can plug in and go with 25-60 more horsepower. Advertising like that is a gimmick and only the lesser intelligent among us are victim to it. Now, there are programmers for many OBD-II vehicles that are fairly easy to operate, but even then you're making adjustments around separate physical modifications that were performed in tandem. Chipping an ECU for tuning purposes is a different concept altogether.

Also, did no one notice that this thing has 3.5" exhaust? This thing must have a diesel motor in it!
                              Last edited by Jarrett; 01-13-2012, 10:50 PM.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                              X