Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Arrow to the knee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow to the knee

Ok so have anybody been seeing comments on youtube or anything about the "arrow to the knee jokes" ? who thinks they are funny? check this video out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDfxde8fSg

I find them really annoying, becaise about 5 people have said that joke to me and I didn't get it, until I had a friend explain it. Then I was just like "you're all fucking nerds."

Comment

i was going to post something about skyrim butttt..........i took an arrow to the knee

Comment

... I don't get it. Nor have I ever heard this "joke" before.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

The video was funny....WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN TO TAKE AN ARROW TO THE KNEE?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

it's from a guard U interact with from Skyrim. i haven't played it myself, but i've herd enuf.

"I use to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee"
            Last edited by sulimed; 12-31-2011, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              ... I don't get it. Nor have I ever heard this "joke" before.
              x2

Comment

Its from the game skyrim, which i never played before.. i just see it all over youtube.

Comment

I thought the joke was supposed to be funny, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Comment

@ this thread

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-took...ow-in-the-knee

Comment

Its kind of funny I seen this thread, just yesterday I googled this because I never heard of it and wondered what the hell it meant. And I still don't understand what the hell its supposed to mean. Just some dumb shit really.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                        Just some dumb shit really.
                        Nerd humour.

Comment

Ah. See, I've played a bit into Oblivion and love the hell out of it. I'll get to Skyrim when I beat ES4's main story. Then after the joke's played out I can bring it back, haha! Cue the facepalm!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I love skyrim when Im not at work or working on my car I am playing it.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                            X