Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello CB7Tuner! (New here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello CB7Tuner! (New here)

Hi there! I read the rules, I'm sure it said off-topic is a good place to post introductions.
    I'm Kamatari+, and I just got my first car three days ago
    It's a Honda Accord EX 91. I knew little about cars. Just enough to drive, and pump gas. Anything else was foreign to me. In the last few days I learned considerably a lot. I was recommended to vist a honda forum for more knowledge, but the ones I came across had little to no activity. I stumbled here by accident, and I'm glad I did!

I'm not great at summing up myself in an about me, so that's all for now.

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
    Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
    RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
    "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
    "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Sweet & welcome to the site! Like your name too! You should post up some pics of your ride in the beginners section & let us see ya baby!

Comment

Believe me u will learn a lot here. But only if u want to learn. By that I mean don't just ask ur question to get an answer, search the subject and u will stumble across more things that will help u and still get ur answer. But sometimes u will just have to ask it so don't be scared to ask if u search and found nothing, we're here to help and share our knowledge too! Haha Just a little tip :P lol and get some pics up in the image gallery!! Welcome and enjoy ur time!
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I love you guys already

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
        Sweet & welcome to the site! Like your name too! You should post up some pics of your ride in the beginners section & let us see ya baby!
        Thanks! This is a handle I stuck with for years now, love it myself I took some pictures yesterday while I was washing & cleaning, I'll post one when I get the chance!

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
        Believe me u will learn a lot here. But only if u want to learn. By that I mean don't just ask ur question to get an answer, search the subject and u will stumble across more things that will help u and still get ur answer. But sometimes u will just have to ask it so don't be scared to ask if u search and found nothing, we're here to help and share our knowledge too! Haha Just a little tip :P lol and get some pics up in the image gallery!! Welcome and enjoy ur time!
        Thanks for the warm welcome(s) I definitely don't want to be spoon fed, but when it comes to cars, I started out needing someone to hold my hand. I was a baby walking in the dark when it came to this subject, but I'm learning!

Thanks guys

Here is the car (at least one shot). I accidentally cranked the ISO too high on my camera while doing night shots and astronomy pictures, forgot to change it during the day. I'll take a better one in a few.

"The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
        "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Comment

Looks good man. Welcome.

Was the car white originally? It's been repainted, I can see.

Comment

Looks good! If i were you, i would replace that front grill, it just doesnt look right with the car IMO... And i'd repaint the front bumper. Otherwise it looks clean!!!

Welcome and have a good time reading

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Looks good man. Welcome.

Was the car white originally? It's been repainted, I can see.
              Thanks! Yup, I checked the info in the door jam from the mfc. The original color was white. Someone did in fact repaint it (who and how, I don't know)

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
              Looks good! If i were you, i would replace that front grill, it just doesnt look right with the car IMO... And i'd repaint the front bumper. Otherwise it looks clean!!!

Welcome and have a good time reading
              Thanks! I wouldn't know how to do either (Yet). I don't think I'll have the money soon either, but those are really somethings in addition to others I would like to tackle.

Comment

Car looks good man you should be able to fix up that grill for next to nothing but welcome to the site man!

Car audio classifieds...
                http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Great lookin CB bro! Looks great, have u made a thread in the image gallery yet? U can post as many pics of ur CB as u want there. Lol so what are ur plans?
                  1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                  For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Working...
                  X